What's your lunch tonight?

I had a corn dog and buttered corn with root beer to drink.

You guys made me hungry!! Need something good to eat. I am going to make a salad. Unlike Sunshine:) I will load it up with lots of goodies!!

I had a roast beef sandwich, and salad of spinach, tomato, cucumber, red onion.

You guys made me hungry!! Need something good to eat. I am going to make a salad. Unlike Sunshine:) I will load it up with lots of goodies!!

Mine was loaded goodies...cucumber, tomato, green pepper, red onion. Pepper on top. What not good about that? :dunno:

My lunch was disgusting, so I won't sicken you with the details. And yes, I made it, but was not happy. Son was happy and mother was like "Well, it's interesting".

My lunch was disgusting, so I won't sicken you with the details. And yes, I made it, but was not happy. Son was happy and mother was like "Well, it's interesting".

Now I am very anxious to know!:eek3:

Now I am very anxious to know!:eek3:

Well - budget being tight, I had to cut the grocery list down. We are trying to save every penny we can for the house and the payments.

I took some chicken breast tenders, cut them up and sauteed them with onions, sage, thyme and cumin in a little bit of olive oil. At the same time, I cooked some Ramen noodles and then drained them. I had broken the noodles up to make it easier to eat. Then I made a dressing, but managed to get too much vinegar, so I went for some sugar, but we ran our, so I used agave syrup. Son said it was all good and mother just said vinegar was too heavy, otherwise good. I just wasn't happy at all.

Oh, it was all mixed together in one dish.

Well - budget being tight, I had to cut the grocery list down. We are trying to save every penny we can for the house and the payments.

I took some chicken breast tenders, cut them up and sauteed them with onions, sage, thyme and cumin in a little bit of olive oil. At the same time, I cooked some Ramen noodles and then drained them. I had broken the noodles up to make it easier to eat. Then I made a dressing, but managed to get too much vinegar, so I went for some sugar, but we ran our, so I used agave syrup. Son said it was all good and mother just said vinegar was too heavy, otherwise good. I just wasn't happy at all.

Oh, it was all mixed together in one dish.

It really sounds okay. Kind of Italian/Chinese chicken.

now i make homemade puree soup carrot and celery. it have chicken broth and lemon juice too. i hope it taste good bec my first time cook soup. :Ohno:

We had homestyle chicken noodle soup with unsalted saltines.

I had McDonald's fo' lunch. I was dyin for a cheese quarterpounder meal. Delicious. I had hot fudge sundae after. I'm lovin it. :)

Potato soup, chicken tenders, and Nutter Butter cookies.

Back