What's your lunch tonight?

:lol: ^^^^

i had chobani yogurt fruit: pomegrante. A few bits of M&M peanut butter and few bits of celery.

Finally made pancake w/ fiber, cholesterol free, low in fat, 0g trans fat n' no sugar maple syrup.

Not SPAM-"tin meat" or XXXXX censored:wave: sandwiches!

Had tuna fish sandwich-different

Last edited:
drphil - please stop with the gorilla meat references. It is sickening and disgusting.

Lunch today was McDonald's. Yucko!!!

I had an Amy's brand non-dairy organic beans and rice burrito.

Kristina, what did you think of it? I have those sometimes and like them.
They also make a vegan AND gluten-free one which I like even better-

Kristina, what did you think of it? I have those sometimes and like them.
They also make a vegan AND gluten-free one which I like even better-

I thought it was great!! Hubby was jealous. I think I will be buying more to keep in the deep freeze for those days when I have nothing for my dietary needs. I also like the dairy free pizza where the crust is made with rice flour. I add all kinds of vegetables and some ground soy sausage crumbles to that. Yummy!!!

Today's lunch was the bean soup and BLT's with turkey bacon.

for lunch I had: left over fish from last night, broccoli, salad and whole-grain roll with hot tea.

Kristina, I love the Amy's rice crust and tomato pizza and like to add veggies but don't often buy it - sometimes as a treat. But your have a great idea about adding the soy crumbles!
I recently got some soy parmesan cheese to put on top pf my pasta!

gotta have some hot cocoa...hard snowing and blowing here, I was just talking with my mom and it's coming down good. It's chilly in the office where I'm typing and the windows have the blinds drawn so I had no idea it was snowing.

Back