What's your lunch tonight?

i went to a restaurant with my family and had butternut squash soup..then had chicken quesdilla which wasn't that great :( the chicken tasted a little undercooked

We tried the new hot dog at Sonic. It was good. We had the one with french fried onions called the kicking coney and the bacon and bleu. (blue?)
All beef delicious.

We tried the new hot dog at Sonic. It was good. We had the one with french fried onions called the kicking coney and the bacon and bleu. (blue?)
All beef delicious.

Bacon and bleu? I wonder if Sonic has the same thing all over the country? I didn't know about it, but I would really like that one. :hmm:

Bacon and bleu? I wonder if Sonic has the same thing all over the country? I didn't know about it, but I would really like that one. :hmm:

I know we have that here in town. Son had it and hated it. Seems our Sonic didn't cook the dog all the way. We had to send 3 of them back before just asking for a refund and leaving. The dogs here still partially frozen.

I know we have that here in town. Son had it and hated it. Seems our Sonic didn't cook the dog all the way. We had to send 3 of them back before just asking for a refund and leaving. The dogs here still partially frozen.

Gross :ugh:

I just checked their website and I guess that's new nationwide.

My husband wants to try it too, so we are going to go get it for lunch tomorrow.

Luckily we haven't had anything bad at Sonic here yet.

Our Sonic is good. My husband really did like the bacon and bleu. He said that next time he would ask for more bleu.
My favorite is still the New York dog. Kraut is yum.

Since I am giving up meat, I don't go back for myself. I'm tired of ordering a sandwich and removing the meat and cheese. :)P)

BK has a nice veggie burger here. It was on whole wheat. Have that there?

For lunch, we had Morning Star Farms, Spicy Black Bean burgers on a bed of lettuce and tomato with fruit cocktail on the side.

I had the Bacon and Bleu dog at Sonic and some tater tots. I liked it quite a bit.

buffalo chicken from subway. EAT FRESH :)

I had tomatoes,lettuce,greenpeppers and ranch on my toasted sub. I now have over 100 points. I can get a free premium sub. :rockon:

We had yellow rice and veggie "chicken" patties from Morning Star Farms.

We went to Burger King. I had a Whopper, but asked for the meat on the side and also requested heavy lettuce and tomato. They were happy to do it and my son added the meat to his sandwich. Also had fries and a Sprite.

Back