120-129 = Superior/6.7%

110-119 = High average/16.1%

90-109 = Average/50%

80-89 = Low average/16.1%

70-79 = Borderline/6.7%

Below 70 = Extremely low/2.2%

Occupations typical of various IQ levels
----------------------------------------
140 - Top Civil Servants; Professors and Research Scientists.

130 - Physicians and Surgeons; Lawyers; Engineers (Civil and Mechanical)

120 - School Teachers; Pharmacists; Accountants; Nurses; Stenographers; Managers.

110 - Foremen; Clerks; Telephone Operators; Salesmen; Policemen; Electricians.

100+ - Machine Operators; Shopkeepers; Butchers; Welders; Sheet Metal Workers.

100- - Warehousemen; Carpenters; Cooks and Bakers; Small Farmers; Truck and Van Drivers.

90 - Laborers; Gardeners; Upholsterers; Farmhands; Miners; Factory Packers and Sorters.
--------------------------------

Please dont come up with a number 140+ or 150+, because you might been brainwashed by someone.

Magnix2k

How should I know my IQ score ?
Anyway, it's not important to me as long as I am not scored as bird-brained . :giggle:

excuseme.gif
Is it that important? :ugh:

As I just posted in another thread -- no body is smart, because we make tooo many mistakes.

Ah, another part thing is --- try not to be soo macho other wise your ego will pop up all your buttons from your shirt. :lol:

133, 18 eh?:ugh3: So how's your physician/lawyer/surgeon/engineering job?

Those online IQ tests sure are accurate. :roll:

Intelligence Quotient is a great indicator of intelligence. :hyper:

They're as great for measuring intelligence like SAT's are great for measuring academic ability in college. :aw:

I got a 119 on my IQ test. Now let's compare SAT's, shall we? :ugh2:

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what my IQ is. But my father had a BS in electrical engineering from Caltech, an MA in cinematography from USC, and a PhD in psychology from UCLA—and my tested IQ is higher than his. I just don’t know what the number is because I was tested as a child and they never told me the score. :dunno: And I don't really care. I've noticed all my life that I can usually get things that other people can't figure out, so I'm reasonably sure that I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. And that is sufficient for me.

<----186 iq i took that on an test in an unviersity i asked because i wanna know how far i learned it was funny when i saw those professor s faces when i got that score

Ha ha, 186? I find that hard to believe.
I took the test several times, and they always say that I have the IQ of 135 to 140, but I agree with the people here who says that it is only a number. Intelligence alone without the rest of skills is more or less worthless. It is what you do with it. If you are just sitting at home watching TV, doing nothing, and boasting of your IQ, then it really tells something about you.

I still have a lot to learn, and can learn even from children and not-so-bright people. For example, I am involved with a group, and some of them drive me nuts with their gossips, non-relevancy to the subject, long-windedness, etc.... But I am learning to try and be nice despite all. It is a big challenge for me!

I dont care who race everyone score! But Jesus is important count blood heart only one!

Yeah, I know Jesus is very important for our lives, but this is just for fun. Why bother adding a thread? You dont have to answer it if you dont want to have fun.

Magnix2k

Back