What's your Hobby?

Travelling
Children
Cooking
Walking
Watching soaps/dvds
Sex gotta ya!!!

I have more than one hobby: cross-stitch, art/design (not intend to sell things..it's my personal stuffs I love) using the computer's program, cooking (love to cook like a crazy woman...especially frybread!!!!), fixing my own cars (why can't women do it? :D ), and playing basketball with my kids, modeling planes and cars (help my son with his fun). Oh, yeah...literature reading and teaching kids with projects and arts. I'm nuts for having too many hobbies.

yankees said:

• Surfing
    racing (4 wheeler)
    love walking
    cooking
    stamp collection
    many

hey Liebling, did ye goverment release any new stamps in concerned with WC??

Can you care to explain what "ye" and "WC" is?

Are you interesting to collect the stamps... You like to get something from German stamps with stamp?

Crafts
Furniture Restoration
Tradition doll collection
junks, glasses, plates collection for my restoration/crafts
walking
look at sunset
ride with bicycle
travelling
something for my house... (I´m house pride... :D)

My hobby are...

reading
watching movies and tv
writing poems and reading people's poems
collect pins, buttons
owls stuffs
smiley faces things
chasing tornadoes (anything to do with natural phenomena like volcanoes, lightnings etc.. they r awesome! i know dangerous lol i am crazy! :D )
hiking
swimming
playing and surfing online
travelling
looking for 4 leaves shamrock
animals

Dancing ballroom, swimming pool, my dog (pomeranian), care of people.. When I was 9 -15 years old dancing ballroom later 17 years old model.. I adore dancing..

gnulinuxman said:
Well, I like messing around with computers and free software, drawing cartoons, and bumming around AllDeaf (yes, I need a life :D ).
You and my Brother inlaw. I tell you Linux geeks. He's trying to turn my sister into a Linux user instead of mac but she's holding strong.

Unegawahya said:
I have more than one hobby: cross-stitch, art/design (not intend to sell things..it's my personal stuffs I love) using the computer's program, cooking (love to cook like a crazy woman...especially frybread!!!!), fixing my own cars (why can't women do it? :D ), and playing basketball with my kids, modeling planes and cars (help my son with his fun). Oh, yeah...literature reading and teaching kids with projects and arts. I'm nuts for having too many hobbies.
I'm with you on the Fixing your own car it's so fun

-Building computers (not really a computer genius though. Still learning :)).
-Reading
-Buying stocks online
-Watching obscure and mainstream movies
-Going to sports events
-Trying out different beer and whiskey/whisky
-Traveling
-Mary Jane
-Fighting (jk)
-Hanging out
-Going to the gym
-Playing video games

Playing video games
Going to car shows
Building computers
Reading news on the internet
Watching movies
Going to sports events
Traveling
Camping/Hiking
Rafting
Hanging out
Doing landscape

It seems that I like do most things.

Sylentman said:
Playing video games
Going to car shows
Building computers
Reading news on the internet
Watching movies
Going to sports events
Traveling
Camping/Hiking
Rafting
Hanging out
Doing landscape

It seems that I like do most things.
Landsacping huh i think you'd like my yard than

Lil_country_gal said:
Where is your favorite place to camp and where are some of the places you've traveled you to DeafGeorgiaLady Where do you like to travel?

Per your questions, my favorite camping places are in Lake Chelan, Washington and Yellowstone National Park. I went Yellowstone two years ago and saw lots of interesting spots, espeically quaint geysers and waterfalls. Plus, I saw lots of bisons walking across the road.... It was lot of fun!! I wanna to go back down there someday!

I have traveled most of the states at least twice a year for business and lesuire. See my previous thread regarding travel, http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=29180&highlight=travel+extensively

I like to travel anywhere on the road than flying because I like to see scenes, go to different places, and eat different foods at restaurants.

Seattle.guy said:
Per your questions, my favorite camping places are in Lake Chelan, Washington and Yellowstone National Park. I went Yellowstone two years ago and saw lots of interesting spots, espeically quaint geysers and waterfalls. Plus, I saw lots of bisons walking across the road.... It was lot of fun!! I wanna to go back down there someday!

I have traveled most of the states at least twice a year for business and lesuire. See my previous thread regarding travel, http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=29180&highlight=travel+extensively

I like to travel anywhere on the road than flying because I like to see scenes, go to different places, and eat different foods at restaurants.
Very cool alot of places i'd love to go but probally never can

Back