whats your favourite WHISKY

Liebling, ask him, what is it, a scots is not just a scots theres like thousands of different ones and they all do taste different!

Like 'I drive a car' - thats like this, driving a Bambina is Not the same as driving a Porsche ! or a T-bucket or a Volvo sedan.

Tell him, I have a 18 year old Bowmore and its very good well worth winning 2gold medals from San Franciso Whisky Show, next, I'm after a Arran 10 year old Malt ...

I love Wild Turkey, I drink it straight.

I think I've tried jeremiah something,

JD is all right..

I LOVE Jim Beam white label. It's my favorite by far! I haven't had many others, but Jim is the one that made me love whiskey. Jim and Sprite, or Jim straight from the bottle! Mmmmm so good! Keep in mind I was a college student, and couldn't afford the really good stuff! My boyfriend doesn't really like whiskey, but he loves Redbreast, for some reason. :dunno2:

now, whys the fuck is everyone talking about Bourbon??!! im talking about SCOTS WHISKY OR the IRISH WHISKEY NOT BOURBON groans

fuck no, its got to be strictly Scots whisky or irish whiskey, I started this thread with this intent to get answers regarding this, but seems everyone's not reading properly.

I like to drink Jagermeister and Wild Turkey's American Honey. I sometimes drinks Jagermeister with Red Bull energy drink. It's a good stuff.

Bushmills Original Irish Whiskey. A very old brand. Taste of vanilla and oak.

a pic of me with my favorite....
yoda-beer.jpg

*pic of yoda with a cigarette and a bottle of jack daniels whisky*

Back