What's your favorite vacation spot?

yep yep u are right Kufije -- forgot abt that thread

just remmied a trip where we camped out in kansas where fly free and i made a sign in sponsor for the kids with cancer donating some money to that, and happened to majke a sign

* east meets west .... JavaPride and ----------- USA tour trip*

So i made that and it was fun making the arts and craft sign... and helping kids like that it was speical for us... JUST now relized THAT ONE pic is mising too DAMN!
hey FLY u remmied that????

Originally posted by javapride
just remmied a trip where we camped out in kansas where fly free and i made a sign in sponsor for the kids with cancer donating some money to that, and happened to majke a sign

* east meets west .... JavaPride and ----------- USA tour trip*

So i made that and it was fun making the arts and craft sign... and helping kids like that it was speical for us... JUST now relized THAT ONE pic is mising too DAMN!
hey FLY u remmied that????

yep yep i think in NM is where that board is -- and yep :( that pix is missing and im unable to find it ARGHHHHH -- not worry can stop there again at that campground and take another pix :thumb:

as for that sign -- i think it was more of YOU othat made it i just merely watched u creating LOL

Originally posted by Fly Free
yep yep i think in NM is where that board is -- and yep :( that pix is missing and im unable to find it ARGHHHHH -- not worry can stop there again at that campground and take another pix :thumb:

as for that sign -- i think it was more of YOU othat made it i just merely watched u creating LOL

HAHAHAHA i uddy what u mean BUT it was U helping me spell a couple of words right cuz i was too excited LOL!

My favourite place for a holiday was up by the Buchan Caves -- Lakes Entrance (Gippsland area in Victoria, Australia). Here's the url to the site: http://www.parkweb.vic.gov.au/1park_display.cfm?park=74
The Buchan Caves are a big must to visit as the caves are about 20 to 40 feet deep and full of staglicites and stagmites (spelling, :-X)
Another place was along the Great Ocean Road (along the coast of Victoria on the west side of Melbourne. (http://www.greatoceanrd.org.au/) It's a beautiful winding road -- similar to the Pacific Coast Highway spanning from Los Angeles upwards to San Francisco.
The popular touristy areas along the GOR are the 12 Apostles, Bay of Islands. A few others as well. I went through all that in May when my mother came out here for 2 weeks from California. :)

Cheers,
Goldie

Last edited:
Back