• Fall

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Spring

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Me Vote... Winter and Summer

Love skiing, CC, and soon learning snowboard.... Love beach and watch all men with swim shorts :naughty:

Not really love spring and fall ... Why...

Fall .. I have to lot of work rake leaves, put all outdoor furniture put away, tune up snowplowing , cutting wood cord for fireplace etc..

Spring... Unload all outdoor furniture out, work on Garden with Veg and fruits, clean up and seeds the yard etc...

;):):):)

Peace,,,,

Nothing new under the sun!

Never had to be responsible for raking leaves cuz I grew up in AZ but even living here in MD since '99, I always lived in apts or rental homes where a landscaping company would take care of the leaves. Now, I have my own house so for the first time I will be responsilble for raking up leaves. See how much I like it. LOL!

I voted WINTER because we both like cool to cold weather in Northern California. We both HATE summer due to Extremely High Temptures almost every day. GEEZ WHIZ!!!!!! We had to use A/C in full blast in 24/7 for about 4 to 5 months and then turn it off in winter. My wife cannot stand the heat waves durning summer that can cause her heat stroke and breathe difficultly due to asthma!

SPRING!! All the flowers out in blooms, green trees, nice comfortable temperture, fresh air and being outdoor. :)

Never had to be responsible for raking leaves cuz I grew up in AZ but even living here in MD since '99, I always lived in apts or rental homes where a landscaping company would take care of the leaves. Now, I have my own house so for the first time I will be responsilble for raking up leaves. See how much I like it. LOL!

Rake 'em into a great big pile and then you and the kids jump into them! Loads of fun! And you can have leaf fights throwing handfuls at each other....before you rake them all up, of course!:giggle:

Fall is my favorite. I love the crisp feeling in the air, and the changing colors of the leaves. I just seem to have the most energy in the fall.

I concur! I have to say, though, I absolutely abhor football and Hallowween, which is a waste of what some people call a holiday. Sounds like another reason for them to get drunk.

However, Easter and Christmas are my favorite holidays because of Who we, as Christians, celebrate! People who don't know God have no idea what those times of year are and what they signify.

Rake 'em into a great big pile and then you and the kids jump into them! Loads of fun! And you can have leaf fights throwing handfuls at each other....before you rake them all up, of course!:giggle:

And then make a compost pile. Ya got yer work cut out for you, girl! :giggle:

im really like fall because leaves changes and also my mom's birthday in fall also.

i like fall show include new show on ABC,CBS,Disney and lots of mores
football seasons

Summer makes me so hotter! but im sure they getting tan every summer years but i always loves tan and swim also makes me changes my lifes when i was little girls i got little tan on my arms and lots of mores.

Spring hard think for me!

Winter season its so cold!
basketball season
Superbowl football but im not big fans!

I don't really have a favorite season.

During each season, I'm usually wishing for the opposite. ;)

When it's winter, I sometimes wish it was summer.

When it's summer, I sometimes wish it was winter.

During fall and spring, I'm content. ;)

I voted Spring - because of the perfect weather, like I had twice in Perth on my vacation! :lol:

Spring and fall is good, winter is my birthday month, but I don't like winter though!

I love winter, because of beautiful " white " everywhere. Also, decoratin' Christmas stuff on their houses and properties where I can enjoy to look at. I even enjoy lookin' at Christmas things at the stores where they put up for display. ( Baby Jesus, the 3 wise men and so forth )

I like the fall, because of the stores where I can enjoy browsin' all " halloween " stuff and things they put up for display as well. :)

I love winter, because of beautiful " white " everywhere. Also, decoratin' Christmas stuff on their houses and properties where I can enjoy to look at. I even enjoy lookin' at Christmas things at the stores where they put up for display. ( Baby Jesus, the 3 wise men and so forth )

I like the fall, because of the stores where I can enjoy browsin' all " halloween " stuff and things they put up for display as well. :)

Same here about the decorations (I still hate winter though).

I am so excited about it cuz finally I have my own house so I am ready to load up my front porch. :)

I concur! I have to say, though, I absolutely abhor football and Hallowween, which is a waste of what some people call a holiday. Sounds like another reason for them to get drunk.

However, Easter and Christmas are my favorite holidays because of Who we, as Christians, celebrate! People who don't know God have no idea what those times of year are and what they signify.

Hey Pete,
Me and my pastor are rabid Razorback fans, we woop, hoop, and holler during the games and and not a single drop of alchol is drunk. We just mostly drink Diet Cokes and eat popcorn.

I have two favorites, summer and fall I like summer because I love to lay out getting a nice sun tan so much outdoor activities that I could do, I like fall because of the changing colors of leaves, and the cool air.

Hey Pete,
Me and my pastor are rabid Razorback fans, we woop, hoop, and holler during the games and and not a single drop of alchol is drunk. We just mostly drink Diet Cokes and eat popcorn.

That's good! Although I don't mind an occasional glass of wine, we all know all too well what some of these games, especially the SuperBowl do to some people. Then they drive home in no shape to drive.

SUMMER!!! because I love go swimming and lay out in the sun , also doing my flower garden, and do so many things other things too and I also LOVE wearing flip flops,....RR and I usually go to the park or to the lake and sit down and watch people riding their bikes, roll skate, and watching the sunset too...

And another reason why I love summer is cause my children get out of school during the summer, but the sad part is I don't get to spend time ALOT of time with them during the summer cause I'm working so much :(

I hate winter!!!!!

I love the spring because everything is coming back to life. After seeing trees with no leaves, grass kind of brown, (it use to be snow for me) but seeing new flowers come to bloom, birds return, the sound of spring and smell brings a light step in my walk. I love the spring most of all, plus the heat hasn't set in yet (usually). :)

I picked fall because the temperatures become bearable and it is pretty with colorful leaves and the insects that bite you go away and the holidays start up. I like spring because the temperatures are ok and I like the part before biting insects become common. With winter, I like the pretty snow that pile up on little branches and twigs and the holidays. I'm learning to drive now and I am worried about how to drive on it. With summer, I get sick of the hot humid air and biting insects, although there haven't been many mosquitoes this year.

Hard to vote because I like all 4 seasons... so I has to vote Fall... (Autumn)...

good and bad advantage about 4 seasons...

Winter:

Good advantage:

I love to watch beautiful ice or snow outside... walk in the forest ... fresh air...

Christmas decoration ...

watch fire at fireplaces... lit the candles to bright our romantic feeling.

Bad advantage:

Careful drive on ice or snow...

Have to rid of snow or ice out of our property for the people to walk between 8 am and 8 pm. My private insurance have to cover people's accident on my property (slip out from snow/ice)... :ugh3:

Have to use dryer to dry clothes after finish washmachine... electricial expenses.

Use electricial and oil expenses...

Spring:

Good advantage:

See flowers grow from my garden...

Easter decoration

Walk or ride with bicycle...

preparation to cut the fruit trees..., vegetables, etc.

Bad advantage?

None

Summer:

Love to eat our meal at our garden...

No dryer necessary... I hang the wet clothes at our garden to dry itself...

Summer decoration

walk or ride the bicycle a lot

Bad advantage: I would not say bad advantage... really...

Work hard... but it make me fun and energy... is pick many fruits from trees and bushes to make the jams/jellies/juices/bake the cakes from fruit trees...

work at garden...

too hot

Fall:

Good advantage:

Romantic feeling...

lit the candles...

See color of leaves... drop leaves...

walk and have beautiful fall view.

Autumn/Halloween decoration

Bad advantage: I would not say it's sucker...

sweep leaves out of my garden....

take care of fruit trees, etc...

empty water from swimming pool

order wood for fire places - preparation for winter time...

Hard to vote because I like all 4 seasons... so I has to vote Fall... (Autumn)...

good and bad advantage about 4 seasons...

Winter:

Good advantage:

I love to watch beautiful ice or snow outside... walk in the forest ... fresh air...

Christmas decoration ...

watch fire at fireplaces... lit the candles to bright our romantic feeling.

Bad advantage:

Careful drive on ice or snow...

Have to rid of snow or ice out of our property for the people to walk between 8 am and 8 pm. My private insurance have to cover people's accident on my property (slip out from snow/ice)... :ugh3:

Have to use dryer to dry clothes after finish washmachine... electricial expenses.

Use electricial and oil expenses...

Spring:

Good advantage:

See flowers grow from my garden...

Easter decoration

Walk or ride with bicycle...

preparation to cut the fruit trees..., vegetables, etc.

Bad advantage?

None

Summer:

Love to eat our meal at our garden...

No dryer necessary... I hang the wet clothes at our garden to dry itself...

Summer decoration

walk or ride the bicycle a lot

Bad advantage: I would not say bad advantage... really...

Work hard... but it make me fun and energy... is pick many fruits from trees and bushes to make the jams/jellies/juices/bake the cakes from fruit trees...

work at garden...

too hot

Fall:

Good advantage:

Romantic feeling...

lit the candles...

See color of leaves... drop leaves...

walk and have beautiful fall view.

Autumn/Halloween decoration

Bad advantage: I would not say it's sucker...

sweep leaves out of my garden....

take care of fruit trees, etc...

empty water from swimming pool

order wood for fire places - preparation for winter time...

haha, I can imagine, what do you think?
same to me I can´t one this vote, because I love different character of season.

SPRING:
I love to see all flower grew up and enjoy drive with my rollerblade or bicyle or Jogging or hiking... hang out with my friends, nice place on central park. It make me fresh air.
I do like go to travel this spring

SUMMER:
I love go to swim and have much fun. PAAAAAARTY on beach LOL
I love put on my light wear tank top and dress etc.
I do sometimes like go to travel this summer, but It is too hot.

FALL:
look beautiful different colors of Trees here, same like SPRING

WINTER:
look at all white of town, seem like romantic.
I love skiing on alps, it make me crazy..*woooooot*
too many with candles in my home, waaaaarm cuddles, but who? *sigh* :)

Back