Whats your favorite Hamburger fast food restaurant?

Whats your favorite Hamburger fast food restaurant?

• Rallys/Checkers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Burger King

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardees

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • In and Out

• Jack in the Box

• Wendys

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don't eat fast food burgers

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
The Habit Burger Grill

I love Culvers.

me too although not liked the cashier who tried to rip me off last time I was there. The cashier tried to charge me for the whole meal deal when I had only specifically order the burger, fries and water. (I rarely drink pop) I eat out at fast food places few times a month. Culver's has amazing tasting fries

Off my grill for sure, haven't touched one since seeing a tv advertisement for an unknown restaurant announcing "Now Made with 100% Beef!"

:shock: So what did they serve before?

Off my grill for sure, haven't touched one since seeing a tv advertisement for an unknown restaurant announcing "Now Made with 100% Beef!"

:shock: So what did they serve before?

Lips and asses :shock:

Wendy's and Culvers.

Never heard of them so I looked them up and found out that the first one established in Minny was in 1959 in Buffalo.....now there's like over 500 of them nationwide (in 19 States).......What do you like best about them?

Never heard of them so I looked them up and found out that the first one established in Minny was in 1959 in Buffalo.....now there's like over 500 of them nationwide (in 19 States).......What do you like best about them?

Wendy's - the chili (it is very good, considering it's fast food -- I like their chili better than fancier restaurants!) as well as their "frostys", a frozen ice cream malt.

Culvers - their hamburgers are made fresh (supposedly) on the spot, so you actually have to wait a bit to get your order. It's a step between fast food and an actual sit-down restaurant. It's got better flavor. And they butter their buns and then warm them :)

i havent eat burgers from your list for so long. burger king (hamburger only) if i were on the roads. McDonalds FF is better. LOL

edit to add: I like white castle. :bad gas!: LOL

You can now buy White Castle burgers in your local grocery stores.

1095851-b00032iw82.01_a3cdpegsiqm61v.lzzzzzzz.jpg

You can now buy White Castle burgers in your local grocery stores.

1095851-b00032iw82.01_a3cdpegsiqm61v.lzzzzzzz.jpg

Now? They have been available in supermarkets for years and years.....

P.S.
Btw, there's still just one vote for In N' Out but I know there is at least one other who hasn't voted.....

Yep those frozen ones have been around for years.
I once tried them and didn't like them.

I want to try out In'n'Out one day and maybe the actual White Castle...

Back