What's your favorite guilty pleasure TV show?

BrittBritt

Reaction score
I love this show called Scare Tactics. It is so great, but totally garbage TV. I don't watch the Kardashians, or Honey Booboo, or reality TV, but I am not any better than people who do because I love Fear Tactics. I could watch marathons of it and never stop laughing or get board. Does any one else like this show? Do you have a guilty pleasure TV show you almost don't want to admit to?

Storage Wars. Sometimes people in the program have big ego, but I watch it because I think it's funny how people outbid other people all the times.

I've never seen Storage Wars, but I've seen commercials for it. I also catch an episode of Pawn Stars here and there. I like watching the crazy things people bring in, and watch them bicker over price. Sounds kind of similar to what goes on Storage Wars maybe. I bet they find strange things in those units and bicker over price.

Storage Wars. Sometimes people in the program have big ego, but I watch it because I think it's funny how people outbid other people all the times.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dave is totally annoying!!!

I've never seen Storage Wars, but I've seen commercials for it. I also catch an episode of Pawn Stars here and there. I like watching the crazy things people bring in, and watch them bicker over price. Sounds kind of similar to what goes on Storage Wars maybe. I bet they find strange things in those units and bicker over price.

Kinda but not really ... they open a storage unit up and the bidders can look but cant go inside the unit then they bid on it ... who ever wins gets whatever is in there ... then they tally up what they make on the units compared to what others make on other storage units ... it gets crazy sometimes ...

hardcore-pawn.jpg

Hilarious! :lol:

Yeah, except the price, via auction, is already determined before the winners are allowed to actually go inside the unit and go thru the boxes to see what they won.

I boycott that trash! There is more and more junk being showed on TV because people watch it. These shows are cheap to put on the air and it take no talent to be on them. If Comcast keep putting more trash on the packages I use I just may go back to having only basic Comcast . I am sick of wasting my money on garbage .

But have u ever seen an episode of Fear Tactics? You might change your mind ;)

I boycott that trash! There is more and more junk being showed on TV because people watch it. These shows are cheap to put on the air and it take no talent to be on them. If Comcast keep putting more trash on the packages I use I just may go back to having only basic Comcast . I am sick of wasting my money on garbage .

But have u ever seen an episode of Fear Tactics? You might change your mind ;)

There is no way in HELL it would change my mind! I will have no part in promoting more trashy shows to be on TV. I am sick of paying money for the crap on cable TV. I might as well go to a junk yard and look it at for free.
I see enough fear tact driving around my city with people talking on the phone , eating, and driving all at the same time.

embarrassing bodies...not really a guilty pleasure, its quite horrific

as for 'guilty pleasure' (what the hell is that?) well, i like Shortland Street stupid kidult-to family=ish hospital drama soap...i like it

its quality tv without the guality script...but its not about the cinemitography more about quality of serialism shit
and on the better parts of it, it brings out social issues and ethic issues quite nicely graspable for normal low minded people
but the down side of that show its tooooo middle classy crapped on
so yeah middle class people are programmed to be dumb...terrible me saying this i know....but...whatever

Back