what's your favorite dreams

harleymn

Reaction score
THE best of us being deaf,and techoligies finally caught up with us,a new house and a nice lady hehehe. :cool:

My favorite dream was i was pitching for the orioles at the 1999 World series against the the san francisco giants. I went to camdan yards sitting in the orioles bullpen then pitching coach elrod hendricks holler my name a said "" WARM UP!! So i was warming up and watching the game as well then mussina walking 3 batters and i saw manager taking mussina out signaled for the bullpen.Then coach hendricks said ""youre in!"" And the loud speaker played song "" Wild Thing"" as i was warming up and orioles winning 5-3 bases loaded top of 9th 0 out. Tough situtaion to be in. I stuck out one giant batter and then the other batter popped up to 3rd baseman and there was 2 out and guess who came up It was Barry Bonds i said to myself ""Holy Shit!"" I pitched to barry threw three fast balls outta strike zone for balls.Then threw a fastball he took it for strike one. I was sweating bad. Then next pitch i threw he hit a high fly ball was curving just foul. then it was 3 balls 2 strikes full count bases loaded 2 outs . Barry said to me i bet i dont have enough hair on my ass to throw me another one cause i got you timed pal. I said to barry,, This ones called the terminator get i piece of it you can rename it. Then i threw a fastball struck him out the fans ran on the field as the orioles are world champs! Some dream huh?

The other day I dreamed I was flying! It was the best I ever had in a long while. :D

my favorite dream is.. I finally got myself a million dollar house in rogers, MN

(i wish) :D

My dream is becoming hearing, marry the man of my dreams :aw:

Angel the works is on the way but you might be abe to hear in your lifetime pending on your age right now. If you below 45 you might get hearing again before your time is up. Scinitist may have away bringing hearing back. Right now it looks positive results tested on deaf rats. Why not do the same thing on a deaf cat? If the cat is deaf he cant hear a mouse right? Now after the surgery about after 60 days after the surgery place the cat on the floor. Then get a mouse put it on the floor if the cat recats to the mouse its a success. Because i found the news here!

harleymn said:
yeah me huh hahah just kidding or not :cheers:

I wouldn't say that if I were you...My twin sister ^Angel^ is taken by Roadrunner. (giving you suggestion to run) LOL! *calling for Roadrunner* (betting on the fight)

*eating popcorn*

I'm trying to achieve my dream: To be a pilot.

Right now we're working on budget, to be able to take flight lessons.

Someday, I will be able to fly over the mountainous terrian, flying towards setting sun surrounded by harmonious attire of cirrus clouds, as my emotion aflares in fiery desire with awe to embrace such beauty, but to despair within like a willow tree, full of beauty yet solacing and very sombre, swirling around in my uttermost desire, the desire to fly in God's greatest dominion of all, which is Heaven.

Believe or not. There is two dreams that I like...

1) Being a Spider-man and do whatever Spider-man can do.

2) Marry a Swedish gal. (of course, I don't mind to marry any gals but I happen to like that dream due to feelings inside me when I woke up)

^Angel^ said:
My dream is becoming hearing, marry the man of my dreams :aw:

My dream is becoming 'her' guardian angel, marry the lady of my dreams-- :hug:

Cheri said:
I wouldn't say that if I were you...My twin sister ^Angel^ is taken by Roadrunner. (giving you suggestion to run) LOL! *calling for Roadrunner* (betting on the fight)

*eating popcorn*

*high-flyin' down the beaten rocky path, screechin' to a slammin' halt and pullin' a chair next to Cheri, holdin' out my napkin, beggin' for some popcorn* ummm....what fight??? *notices something swishy beneath the soles of my feet...ewwww...pulls it away, shakin' the gawdawfully deformed harleymn and tossin' aside!* :naughty: :lol:

My dream is to be with the partner of my dreams, the love of my life, and have a good life, working and playing side by side; being close to my family and friends.

My dreams are:

To see my two daughters grow into happy, confident and successful women

To see the countries I have often read about

To find the love of my life - the man who will make me glow for the rest of my living days - grow old together and take pleasure in simple things together

To live in a nice cabin tucked away in one of majestic mountains

My dream is hopfuly i win the lotto win at least 60 million bucks. I like to find a nice young girl to marry before i die. Im 43 now i been having bad luck with women ever since i dumped my last girlfriend 18 years ago. Im like the boston redsox i cant figure out how to reverse my curse. :dunno:

ravensteve1961 said:
My dream is hopfuly i win the lotto win at least 60 million bucks. I like to find a nice young girl to marry before i die. Im 43 now i been having bad luck with women ever since i dumped my last girlfriend 18 years ago. Im like the boston redsox i cant figure out how to reverse my curse. :dunno:
whoa! long time ago!!! :ugh:

ravensteve1961 said:

Sox seem to have pulled their head out of their...socks.

:) Good luck, ravensteve! Good things come to those who wait.

Back