whats your favorite disney movie?

ella

Reaction score
mine is fox and the hound

Almost any but love Mary Poppins! I kept watching it over and over when I was a kid.

thats cool you like fox and hound too. I'm not much for the princess ones their basically the same thing.

Toy Story...

It may be old, but it's still one of my favorites. Another would be Monsters Inc.

haha yea i liked how he walked.. I think they over did his costume though ... he looked like a dragqueen.

Well, I didn't watch much latest Disney movies, but I used to watch "The Wonderful World of Disney" when I was young (1970s) when it used to run during Sunday nights. :) I also used to watch Disney movies with my classmates from reel projectors (this is before we had VCRs and DVDs) during "fun time".
I had a lot of favorites from the 1960s:

Monkey's Uncle (Annette Funicello)
Parent Trap (Haley Mills)
That Darn Cat (Haley Mills)
and others (such as "10 Thousand League Under the Sea" (w/Kirk Douglas)

Oh, and I remember those old Disney shorts (like educational films -- the math film, etc.).....they were shown while we were being taught that "subject". :)

Oh, yes another favorite of mine was "Atta Girl, Kelly".....this was a 1960s Disney film about a guy (Beau Bridges) as a guide dog trainer training Kelly the German Shepherd, and about two blind guys meeting their guide dogs. It was a really good film....I wished they have it on VHS so I can have a copy....but unfortunately, they don't have any on tape. :(

Garfield and Tramp... thought they are soo cute ! :lol:

I love all of Disney Movies but my favorite are Fox and Hound, Beauty Sleeping, Toy Story, Monster Inc., I guess ALL? LOL

Beauty and the Beast
Mary Poppins
Parents Trap
Peter Pan
101 Dalmation (animated)

Little Mermaid
Toy Story I and II
The Monster, Inc.
Beauty and the Beast

Back