Whats your dream location?

In the US, my dream place would be wherever Tim Tebow lives : )

Outside US, I like Sitges in Spain. It's a very gay friendly resort town like Provincetown, and I'd be able to get my Spanish back up to snuff and expand my meager Catalan.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Try to find which team nabs Tebow first.

Of all the places I have been... Probably Northern California. Can't just the places I haven't.

I lived in Northern California in a very small town called Whitethorn in Humboldt County . I loved it up there , this was in the 70's and there was only dirt roads , people build their own in shack in the woods and paid no rent , had no electric power or running water . It was beautiful up there and the air was so clean you could see the moon beams at night. It's not the same there anymore , if it was I would loves to live there again.

I really have no "dream" place to live in. I am pretty happy with my home and my neighborhood even though it is not a popular one. It has a small town feel but only 5 minutes from downtown Baltimore.

I guess my dream home would be just to travel all over the USA in a fancy 5th wheeler and just have campfires. For me, I love being outside especially with a good campfire whether it is in the woods or near a beach. Doesn't matter to me.

Wirelessly posted

Living comfortable , working and teaching Zumba classes again in a small town or less crowded city.

I haven't actually visited any of the places that I think would be my dream location, but it would someplace like Aruba, somewhere in the Caribean with great cnorkeling.

hmmm reminds me of a Beach Boys song ;)

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go

I'd like to live at the beach ... any beach ...

I have spent my whole adult life putting together the series of locations to travel from and sight see and fish and hike. There is one more spot to work for -either in Southeast Alaska or around Campbell River BC. The beauty of nature is for me at its peak in the wild places. I am particularly in love with the both the high alpine terrain and in contrast the rain forest. As a boy growing up I was lucky enough to live in places that were wild. I wish to spend the rest of my life back in those places again full circle. My set up is to be cheap living in Alaska, Washington, and Hawaii.
Southeast Alaska is stunningly beautiful.
The people here in Alaska.. a lot of us just do not see the real treasure is the place itself and the wildlife that lives here whether us humans are here or not. They wish to pillage the place for treasure. It is extremely frustrating to be in a tiny minority here. That is why it made sense for me to live other places as well. It keeps my brain healthy. If I stay here too much I get enraged at the pillagers when they are just doing what humans do. It is one of the last places on earth that is still so clean and wild. I am glad I will die before seeing it being fully civilized.

I'm already there! Contemporary city beach, surf, sun, and night life in Tampa/St. Pete! :dance2:

I lived in Northern California in a very small town called Whitethorn in Humboldt County . I loved it up there , this was in the 70's and there was only dirt roads , people build their own in shack in the woods and paid no rent , had no electric power or running water . It was beautiful up there and the air was so clean you could see the moon beams at night. It's not the same there anymore , if it was I would loves to live there again.

I lived in Sebastopol up there in Santa Rosa area. I loved it! Hippy area. We used to have a shower on the outside of the house in a sunflower garden that were taller than I was. Loved taking showers at night and watching the steam disappear into the night sky.

I'm already there! Contemporary city beach, surf, sun, and night life in Tampa/St. Pete! :dance2:

beach, surf, sun huh ... sure sure rub it in why dont ya!! tease :P

I somewhat had to disagree with you. Dreamer can be harmful to your health. Of course, not always but not 100% free of harm to your help.

And that is true!...Know of someone who played classical guitar...he was always dreaming of becoming famous....Always talking about the next gig would be "it"....It consumed his whole life and now at age 56...he's still "dreaming"...and became an alcoholic...oh well....walking around with his guitar on his back.

Unrealistic dreamer! Only 6 years left before retirement... scary! He is already long past his prime to become famous.

And that is true!...Know of someone who played classical guitar...he was always dreaming of becoming famous....Always talking about the next gig would be "it"....It consumed his whole life and now at age 56...he's still "dreaming"...and became an alcoholic...oh well....walking around with his guitar on his back.

Heaven..... I can only imagine. I know, I'm not crazy, ha.

But.... any place with a warmer climate, hipsmatic infused atmosphere and a beach for miles to see will work. :)

I lived in Sebastopol up there in Santa Rosa area. I loved it! Hippy area. We used to have a shower on the outside of the house in a sunflower garden that were taller than I was. Loved taking showers at night and watching the steam disappear into the night sky.

I once took a shower in the rain by standing under the rain gutter , and another in big tub that would see in old western movies . The tub was outside and I had we boil some water. If someone lucky enough to have a shower in their house they took shower with their friends . People would also bathe in the river . I loved it in Whitethorn , it's a shame it not the same anymore. I was so healthy living there, we had no electricity so I cooked all my food on or in the wood stove.

Back