What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Chicken parmesan with asparagus.

Family will have chicken while I have BBQ seitan, then we will all have white rice and steamed mixed vegetables. I may fix some brown rice for me, but we will see.

Alfredo sauce bow tie pasta with squash and carrots. Tangerine juice.

Thinking of Pork Chops...everybody here loves 'em...(including my doggie)...some Cabbage and mashed potatoes, sweet tea...no rolls!...Gonna start a homemade soup soon as the weather outside is frightful....cold and windy but the sun is shining thru....

:wave:I have leftover Chinese food- brown rice and tofu Kung Pao in a spicy sauce.

I rarely post in here. Most nights I make some kind of meat, with sides (which I don't eat because I'm watching my pm carb intake) and right after I finish cooking I work out, so I don't eat it for awhile. I take whatever meat I cook, cut it up and throw it in a big salad. But today is my day off, and my rest day, so no work out today. I was rockin my domestic diva. I made this.....Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin with rice, just plain rice with beef broth, and sauteed butternut squash and kale in coconut oil and a little lemon juice.

It's freaking awesome so I had to share :D

High fat and starch dinner tonight for us.

Polish sausage, bow-tie pasta and corn.

PBJ with an unusual locally made jam, Raspberry/Jalapeno.

It's pretty spicy, and different, but I enjoyed it.

Limeade to drink.

Raspberry Jalapeno - wow - different!
I'm glad you liked it:)

Tonight - don't know yet. I have some chicken out to make later, mostly for hubby, if he gets home. He is teaching a computer class today at his work and the students are business clients from other companies out-of-state. He's teaching all week and so his boss suggested he bring an overnight bag for hotel stay if the weather would likely cause a travel issue.

I -still- have some of that basil tofu Kung Pao I mentioned before. It from a local Chinese "bistro" restuarant-type place where the owner really offers not-so-typical, very fresh Asian dishes and some Standard American Diet things like burgers and fries, fish fry etc. You get a large portion and especially for me, since I don't eat huge amounts at one sitting. If I take a meal home from there it lasts me about 3 or 4 days.

Wirelessly posted

Wheat penne pasta with chicken ( boiled) added parmesan cheese , extra virgin olive oil and red vinegar, yum!

Last edited:
Not sure as all this past week, most plans I made got changed by either hubby or MIL. If no changes, then sausage stir-fry over rice.

Tonight, family will have chicken, I will have steak seasoned seitan, then we will all have mashed potatoes made with non-dairy butter and non-dairy milk and then canned beets.

Grilled cheese, (sharp Cheddar and bacon), tangerine, cranberry grape juice.

:):wave:Kristina, I like seitan too.

There's leftover chicken and stuffing for my husband and I'm steaming some carrots. For me, still considering.
Dogs has raw pork, green tripe and coconut oil-

Bott, hubby loves sharp cheddar -that looks like his kinda sandwich:)

brussels sprouts...yum - yes I do like them-

:):wave:Kristina, I like seitan too.

There's leftover chicken and stuffing for my husband and I'm steaming some carrots. For me, still considering.
Dogs has raw pork, green tripe and coconut oil-

Bott, hubby loves sharp cheddar -that looks like his kinda sandwich:)

brussels sprouts...yum - yes I do like them-

It's my kind of sandwich too! And I am only eating it for my Junk Food Sunday, and every other day is pretty much low fat vegetarian now.

But my blood pressure is down a little , as is my weight, so I am happy about that.

:) "Junk Food Sunday" - i like that- hubby would be overjoyed with Junk Food Sunday...actually Junk Food Weekend would work well for him....

I'm happy for you about the results of your usual low-fat veggie plan!

ok, tonight now i know...steamed carrots and apple and salad and veggie hot dog on sprouted whole grain bun-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back