What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yukky Burger King.

My SO was sweet enough to bring some home, though :)

I think it's chicken, pasta and green beans.

Well - I ended up not remembering what was on the menu. Family had spaghetti. I was not able to eat, but mother & I went for a ride to clear my head and the headache is 90% gone, so I had a McD's cheeseburger, fries and sprite.

Well - the menu says we are having kielbasa, roasted potatoes and turnip greens, but I finally got the refund check form the insurance company (we changed auto insurance carriers) and now, we are going to Pizza Hut. I should not eat it, but sometimes I just can't resist. It's been too long for pizza.

Spice crusted Tofu with carrots, rice, milk and salad.

Spice crusted Tofu with carrots, rice, milk and salad.

How do you make the spice crusted Tofu. I keep wanting to do things with it, but it never comes out right. I'm not even sure I am draining it right.

How do you make the spice crusted Tofu. I keep wanting to do things with it, but it never comes out right. I'm not even sure I am draining it right.

I'm afraid this is my first time that I've made this dish. Here's the following recipe: Spice-Crusted Tofu | Eating Well. BTW, the recipe calls for fresh tofu. I'm using tofu that I froze so I'll yet you know how it turns out later tonight.

Grilled steak, Baked Lays chips, and V8 Fusion juice. Plus we got a new ice cream bar today, which is Reeses peanut butter ice cream covered in chocolate.

haha...I'm lucky to even get some of it after the boys get theirs...plates loaded up!...I did manage to "scrape" the potato salad bowl, tho'

Solution: Serve up your plate first before setting dinner out on the table :giggle:

Grilled steak, Baked Lays chips, and V8 Fusion juice. Plus we got a new ice cream bar today, which is Reeses peanut butter ice cream covered in chocolate.

ooooh......I LOVE Reeses!

I'm afraid this is my first time that I've made this dish. Here's the following recipe: Spice-Crusted Tofu | Eating Well. BTW, the recipe calls for fresh tofu. I'm using tofu that I froze so I'll yet you know how it turns out later tonight.

It turned out well though I don't think the honey, lemon juice and water went well with the taste of the spices. I'll leave out the sauce next time.

Pasta with meat sauce and garlic bread slices (2)

I did a hamburger throw-together with Italian seasoning. For me, not so good, but family really enjoyed it.

Hot dogs, banana, milk, and a Throwback Pepsi.

Too danged hot to eat. Had cold left over chicken and a huge hunk of watermelon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back