What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burrito left over. And I'll be having that for the next 5 nights.

Im going to make some homemade chicken wellingtons, with bearnaise sauce. Yum.

All from scratch.

Date night tonight with my sweet hubby - which means I don't cook! Take out Chinese, hot and sour soup and orange beef. Good stuff, very spicy.

Tonight my DD and I ate out at a local Mexican restaurant. She had an enchilada with Spanish rice and refried beans. I had one enchilada, one tamale, Spanish rice and beans. It was good, however my tamale wasn't as good as it could have been. They burnt the underside of it somehow.

This evening I fixed ham slices in a brown sugar/brown mustard/apple juice glaze, elbow macaroni, steamed yellow squash and steamed broccoli florets.

Smoking a chicken for dinner. Mmmmm mmmm.

tonight fish sticks with cheese rice and side of veggies not sure what I have. We had baked BBQ ribs, twice baked potatoes (left overs and use it up) and corn last night.

Tonight I will be preparing pot roast, with veggies (potatoes, onions, carrots and celery), gravy and a dinner roll.

Again, burrito left over tonight. I'm sick of burritos now.

I'm in the mood for a nice juicy steak with garlic mashed potatoes, corn on cob, and a nice glass of red wine to complete my meal.

Sigh.

Really thin eye of round steak, salad with Pomegranate dressing, and lemon/raspberry cake.

Steamed chicken breast & boneless pork chops, scalloped potatoes, corn, rolls & tea.......Stuffed!

Japanese traditional SUSHI

I cooked sushi. Not American sushi. It is Japanese traditional sushi!!!!
I have been doing sushi catering business, so I can make professional sushi :)
And I have experiences with sushi business in wholefood market.
Now I enjoy teaching the different Japanese cooking. Now I try to learn Korean cooking since I am BIG fan of Korean SPICY food. I can make kimchi at home now, lol

Is there anyone who wants to learn how to make sushi??
Here is answer. Hope my video can help you how to ROLL sushi.

http://deafjsl.com/jslcooking-sushi-alldeaf2.html

If you live in Ohio, email me. I will setup sushi class in Mason, Ohio soon

Last edited:
Taco Bell. It was nastier than usual but my DD wanted cinnamon twists.

Bourbon chicken, fried rice, egg roll, Diet Coke.

pasta with meat sauce and Digorno garlic pizza slice

I have an African Chicken Stew in the crock pot, and we will have dinner rolls, fruit cocktail and the stew has the veggies in it. Mainly, for the African chicken, it has crunchy peanut butter spread on it then it has chili pepper sprinkled on it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back