What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey soy chickens with vegetables and rice. *drooling*

Mum does great cooking at times.

Going to enjoy my meal now. :)

Well, this evening we are going out to celebrate both daughter's birthday (3/29) and my mother's (4/5). We are going to Red Lobster, their choice.

Leftovers. Pizza, chili, onion rings, the works.

Tomorrow I'm going to make my scrumptious beef nachos loaded with beef, cheese and olives. A full plate is a full meal!

Is that so? What do they do....roll out the red carpet and :bowdown: every
time you enter the store? :P

:lol: No

They call me by name and seem to reduce the weight (food bar is per pound) by inputing that the bowl weighs more than it does. It's very hush hush, :)

:lol: No

They call me by name and seem to reduce the weight (food bar is per pound) by inputing that the bowl weighs more than it does. It's very hush hush, :)

How nice!

It takes me right back to the times where I'd get extra candies from the milk bar when I was a child. The fish'n' chips shop (previous owner) down the rd from home would put in extra potato cakes or a bit more chips for the usual price.

The evening I had grilled chicken breast with crispy bacon and a honey-mustard dressing, a salad, and french fries.

Browned chicken drumsticks simmered with garlic and broth in crockpot and roast potatoes and onions and spinach salad.

Leftovers. Pizza, chili, onion rings, the works.

Tomorrow I'm going to make my scrumptious beef nachos loaded with beef, cheese and olives. A full plate is a full meal!

Damn! I want some of this. Is your home a sports bar????

:)

We went to Bennigan's with my stepmother. I ate some chicken sandwich with bacon and spinach on it. Kind of gross, actually. I also had a side salad with blue cheese dressing.

Then we went on for dessert to Culver's and I had a butterscotch malt.

Fattening evening!

We had chicken with a soy/ginger glaze, brown rice and green beans.

I'm having rump pot roast tonight. This is the [url="http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Slow-Cooked-Rump-Roast]recipe[/url] for it. I'm out of red wine vinegar so I used dry sherry instead and my roast is 2 pounds so I reduced the indgredients. It's going to be simmered in horseradish sauce so that will be an awesome dinnner. *lick* Plus I do't have to worry about cooking veggies just in time for the meat.

My menu stated that I would be making BBQ's mini-meatballs with pasta and carrots. I ended up not cooking lunch today, so instead we will have what I planned for there, Spaghetti with mushroom sauce, garlic bread sticks, I will have my onion board bread from the Jewish bakery, and then we will also have a tossed salad.

Had homemade burritos... Nine leftover burritos. Oh boy, it should be enough to last me a good week or so.

I had two hot pockets. Yeah I was feeling lazy tonight.

earlier i had omelette. that is made of 3 eggs, sliced of about small apple sized of mozzella ( italian cheese u know), mushroom and onion. i grill them over grill oven for a bit to roast it to make it taste nice. along with it i had tomatos and cucumbers n a porition of full fat cream cheese. delicious!

Who knows? Maybe fried chicken if I walk past a place that sells it. :)

I had a chicken patty sandwhich with no condiments, just bread, chicken patty and one thin slice of velveeta cheese. Yeah I'm relatively bland. My DD had the same only she had regular sliced cheese on hers.

Tonight we are having baked tilapia packets, white rice and peas & carrots. Will also have ice cream for dessert. I have a pina colada popsicle since it is dairy free.

Going to go eat tacos and soda at the mall. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back