What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrimp, rice, and sugar biscuits.

Well - was going to fix a casserole with oriental vegetables and sliced peaches on the side, but son and hubby have talked MIL into taking us out to Cracker Barrel for dinner. My only complaint is the fact that it's too noisy for my mother to be comfortable. Ah well. C'est la vie

I'm having Korean style chicken wings with cheddar cheese grits, carmelized onions, milk and wilted kale

Well - was going to fix a casserole with oriental vegetables and sliced peaches on the side, but son and hubby have talked MIL into taking us out to Cracker Barrel for dinner. My only complaint is the fact that it's too noisy for my mother to be comfortable. Ah well. C'est la vie

Well - Cracker Barrel was not noisy this evening. In fact, they were kind of slow, until we got ready to leave. Then a party of 24 came in. We had a new waiter and he was fantastic. I made sure to let the manager know. He knew some ASL and also really listened when I explained about my dairy allergy.

I had grilled chicken tenderloins with crispy bacon, turnip greens, baked potato with lemon juice and apple sauce.

I had a BBQ sandwich , fries, and Pepsi. And a long walk. It was fun.

I had to throw out all my frozen raw meat and cooked meat cuz I didn't check my freezer door to see if it was closed and it stayed open for several hours so instead of chicken drumsticks like I planned, I'm having meatloaf with white cheddar mac n cheese and Cesear salad a la Jeffery Oliver (with Greek yogurt instead of mayo) with milk.

I had to throw out all my frozen raw meat and cooked meat cuz I didn't check my freezer door to see if it was closed and it stayed open for several hours so instead of chicken drumsticks like I planned, I'm having meatloaf with white cheddar mac n cheese and Cesear salad a la Jeffery Oliver (with Greek yogurt instead of mayo) with milk.

Oh man!! That would seriously upset me about the freezer and all your meat. Since my deep freeze is out in the utility room and the room is not locked, I keep my freezer locked. It's a chest type so the lid closes with a drop.

In spite of it, it sounds like you had a good dinner.

Spicy Southren fried chicken, coleslaw and deviled egg potato salad. Sadly, no sweet tea as today the floor in the hall was finished and forgot to make it. Sad face about the tea but very happy face about the floor.

Oh man!! That would seriously upset me about the freezer and all your meat. Since my deep freeze is out in the utility room and the room is not locked, I keep my freezer locked. It's a chest type so the lid closes with a drop.

In spite of it, it sounds like you had a good dinner.

I was very annoyed when I saw that.

I did. It was awesome and I turned my tomato paste left over from my meatloaf recipe into ketchup without so much sugar as the store bought brands. I froze the rest of my meatloaf for later next month. I'll have it again. *lick*

Tonight, unless the tornado warning stays in place, is weight loss group. If we go, then MIL and I will be going to Perkins afterwards. I am planning on grilled chicken breast, baked potato and salad. I have put some of my Tofutti sour cream and soy butter in a container so that I can have them on my potato. Trying to plan ahead for this new diet of mine.

Yesterday it was grilled chicken breast with broccoli and cheese and fried potatoes. I also had pound cake with strawberries and whipped cream. Yum.

baked beans and avocado so far...
what's wrong The Oracle?

<sorry if Imissed something>

i've had a stomach bug for a few days. :/ food is making my tummy angry with me.

botts: JIMMY JOHNS !! wow if i could stomach all that right now... :(

I'm having roast chicken with roast Yukon potatoes, onion and carrots and milk tonight.

i've had a stomach bug for a few days. :/ food is making my tummy angry with me.

botts: JIMMY JOHNS !! wow if i could stomach all that right now... :(

It was great. Sorry you are sick. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back