What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9417_878393964379_8825246_49516517_263486_n.jpg

that is what I had for lunch.... even though this thread is about dinner.

*it's a pix of chopped salisbury steak (I think), mashed potato, sauntered onions, couple of steamed broccoli, gravy with mushroom, and couple of slice of orange

Someone make me some yakisoba? And some hot tea? I ache and have de sniffvles. It was all I could do to drag my old achy carcass to the kitchen and gobble some of my grandsons leftover bday cake. (grin) (cough-cough)

Someone make me some yakisoba? And some hot tea? I ache and have de sniffvles. It was all I could do to drag my old achy carcass to the kitchen and gobble some of my grandsons leftover bday cake. (grin) (cough-cough)

Did you get your flu shot??!

If I say no will you still make noodles?

:P lol and understood. My appt is soon, though, hope its not too late. (ahhhchoo) I think I'm going to have a hot tea. (virtual hugs - no disinfection necessary) : )

last night I had fish and veggies - squash, broccoli, carrots -yum
and lots green tea

Tonight I'm having comfort food -- grilled cheese and tomato soup. :)

9417_878393964379_8825246_49516517_263486_n.jpg

that is what I had for lunch.... even though this thread is about dinner.

*it's a pix of chopped salisbury steak (I think), mashed potato, sauntered onions, couple of steamed broccoli, gravy with mushroom, and couple of slice of orange

Jiro,

I LOVE salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and orange slices. Too bad I don't have any of that in my fridge right now because my mouth is watering!

Tonight we're having vegetable lasagne :) probably with garlic bread too so I can stink all over my best friend when she visits this evening!

Turkey, stuffing, buns, beans, corn, cabbage salad, turnip, cranberries, etc. Pies for dessert: lemon meurange (sp?), raspberry & pumpkin w/ whipped cream. :)

Today was poo. Still feel ick, but other stuff happening so I didn't feel like cooking. Pah! Husband to the rescue... Taco Hell uh..Bell taco salad and crunchy tacos. With enough picante sauce I could almost taste it. : )

Chicken, roasted potatoes, roasted elephant garlic in gravy and salad.

Tonight I made chicken fingers and spicey McCain Superfries. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back