What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love sushi... mmmmm
Ah, well, last night I had some friends over. We had doggy play dates. So we made
Sketti. Spaghetti but we call it sketti, salad, garlic toast. Guess what I had tonight? My favorite - leftovers! good food and fast, too.

I had not thought that far ahead, but with members all over the world, I am not sure where we would go?

We could also raise money by having Alldeaf shirts on Cafe Press.

Surely we could find something to do with it?

I know I could find something to do with it. How bout you? Seems like a fun idea. Would it sell?

Hey, Alex, how come we dont have alldeaf tshirts? (its a pride thing)

I know I could find something to do with it. How bout you? Seems like a fun idea. Would it sell?

Probably not because I am sure the administration is far too busy. I wish it were possible.

Unfortunate that we are a virtual world and not really physically congregated.

ah well, we could have a virtual cookbook? Should it be offsite? I love finding recipes in here. Your pie, Sosies lasagna, Jillios tea, Souggys rice, all good. I save them to my mastercook program. It was a gift from my eldest when he was in culinary school.

:drool: Do you buy the fish raw or do you buy the smoked kind? I understand lime juice is used in making sushi.

You can get sushi-grade meat here at the fish market... meaning safe to eat raw. And you're somewhat right on the lime-juice. It can be used in preparing the sushi rice.

I am too tired to cook dinner this evening. So, I will fix myself some peanut butter sandwiches with homemade jam along with some garden salad.

My husband took a vacation day so we are going out to Village Inn.

Pizza with mushrooms, onions, garlic, tomato and fake cheese (Super melting Cheezly) and fake bacon. It's delicious!

Tonight was poutines and fried zuchinni. For those who don't know what poutine is:

poutine.jpg

Tonight was poutines and fried zuchinni. For those who don't know what poutine is:

poutine.jpg

CHEESE CURD!

I don't know why western Canadians grate cheese on fries and call it "poutine." More like freaking "phillly cheese fries" than a "poutine" if you ask me. I am jealous... I haven't had a Montreal-style poutine in forever.

CHEESE CURD!

I don't know why western Canadians grate cheese on fries and call it "poutine." More like freaking "phillly cheese fries" than a "poutine" if you ask me. I am jealous... I haven't had a Montreal-style poutine in forever.

LOL! I did not know that was how western Canucks made poutine. We always use curd from the cheese factory not far from here. :) As you know, I live close to Ottawa... and I live in a half English Canadian and French Canadian town... therefore I get perks such as poutine with cheese curd. :) It is a French Canadian couple that run the place. They make awesome poutine! Poutine is also served in the cafeteria at my high school.

LOL! I did not know that was how western Canucks made poutine. We always use curd from the cheese factory not far from here. :) As you know, I live close to Ottawa... and I live in a half English Canadian and French Canadian town... therefore I get perks such as poutine with cheese curd. :) It is a French Canadian couple that run the place. They make awesome poutine! Poutine is also served in the cafeteria at my high school.

Well... we get a lot of seafood.. so I guess it's a fair trade-off for poutine. But damn.... don't sell it as "poutine" if it ain't got no curd.

When I first saw that picture of cheese curds I thought it was French Fries!
My roommate in college loved cheese curds

dreama, what brand are u using for the soy bacon and cheese <or almond cheese or whatever sub you have>? oh -did the pizza come this way<Amy's?>

LOVE the idea of AD shirts!

I made fajitas tonight. The chicken turned out better than the beef. Next time I'm going to use a different kind of beef. The skirt steak didn't turn out well even though I marinated it overnight. We're having an encore presentation tomorrow.

Turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy. Pie for dessert.

When I first saw that picture of cheese curds I thought it was French Fries!

They are French fries. There are French fries, curds and gravy. All of those together make a poutine... one of the most delicious and fattening meals on the planet. :lol:

Lasagna and garlic bread... yum yum :D

Since I'm in college all week and study right after I arrive home. Supper is usually light during the week for us.

The weekends I enjoy making dinner. Tonight we had meatballs and spaghetti. Dessert was apple crisp, oh so delicious!

Sunday's dinner will be rosemary lemon chicken with stuffing, rice and vegetables. Ice cream with homemade crumble & drizzled with white chocolate. MMMM!

Come on over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back