What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Salad w black beans and a good dressing.

Gluten free rotini with meat sauce, and grapefruit juice.

Wirelessly posted

A shake 1/2 banana, 2 tblsp of plain Greek yogurt, 1/4 water 1/4 milk, strawberries, apple and flax seeds. One scoop of protein .

Last edited:
A small serving of cubed lean beef with ginger orange glaze, steamed green beans, baked sweet potato with brown sugar and marshmallows, and strawberry applesauce.
Very low sodium, but really good.

post-workout meal. my 2nd dinner since I was so hungry.

smoked turkey. turkey bacons. tomatoes. 2 eggs. onions.

1383399_10103068019630949_444936711_n.jpg

I like the photo bomb lol I this thread anymore just to see that :laugh2:

Family will be having pork stir-fry over white rice and I will be having stir-fry vegetables with beans and pineapple on the side.

We will have steak, baked potatoes, spinach salad, and applesauce.

Wirelessly posted

Ground turkey meat w garlic basil tomato sauce and asparagus . I baked a whole wheat roll with light mozzarella cheese, yum!

MEATLOAF! Again...... :doh: Need to go grocery shopping and find some more low carb dinner ideas. :P

I had some sourdough bread that had the plasticity of rubber, some cheap Habanero cheese (I'm lactose intolerant, but I like the taste of spicy cheese) and an entire package of Chips Ahoy Salt n' caramel chewy cookies.. Yeah, I don't eat well, but it was cheap and didn't break the bank.

I feel sick now, but cest la vie

Wirelessly posted

DiGorno pizza Four cheese. I added black olives and red crushed pepper. Yummy! I had buffalo bites spicy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back