What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 avocados. 2 plum tomatoes. half onion. 1 lime. lotsa of cilantros. half green pepper. 1tsp salt. didn't have garlic and corn to add but it'll do. this bowl is for 2 people.

1233510_10102947531944239_389322508_n.jpg

My husband makes guacamole like that. It's the only guacamole I ever eat.

My husband makes guacamole like that. It's the only guacamole I ever eat.

:thumb:

since I'm able to make my own and it's very easy to do it.. I've never order it at any restaurant ever again. the price is rip-off.

Eating a nice little salad with extra tomato, mushroom and all that other delicious stuff! Ranch of course... because it's god and my favorite. <3 =D

Onions and bell peppers sauteed with chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots.. seasoned with cumin, red pepper, salt, chili powder.. served over rice. Weird but good.

Jiro, that looks AWESOME!!!:drool: i love real fresh guac! Sometimes I like to have it on my salad in place of dressing.

Will be doing Apricot/balsamic pork chops, penne' pasta and *gasp* canned sliced beets.

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?!?! Liver mush isn't bait its good fried on a sandwich what do you mean? :hmm:
Liver is disgusting. Livers are basically filters full of crap. Gross
Turkey and grilled veggie wrap, JD&Coke.

Giiiirl crown royal and coke is the way ;)

Tonight breakfast was fir dinner. Eggs, bacon (I like to bake it) sausage and hash browns. That's the only time I like to have breakfast food, my stomach can't handle all that grease first thing in the morning.

I had an egg white omelette with Spinach, mushroom, onion and tomato... yum! =D

Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce. Stir fry rice with tofu, carrot, cilantro, turkey, onion, green onion, green pepper, garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil. I forgot to add eggs and hot pepper spice. sorry - no usual doggie photobomb. he went into kitchen to try to find any food dropped on the floor :lol:

1208761_10102951772695739_356850057_n.jpg

Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce. Stir fry rice with tofu, carrot, cilantro, turkey, onion, green onion, green pepper, garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil. I forgot to add eggs and hot pepper spice. sorry - no usual doggie photobomb. he went into kitchen to try to find any food dropped on the floor :lol:

1208761_10102951772695739_356850057_n.jpg

Jiro, do you ever just have a pizza night? lmao!

last week :)

Papa John. garden fresh (I took out olive :ugh: ). and yes I ate everything.

1173895_10102918526286809_1964062432_n.jpg

Mmmm Papa Johns... Olives are gross...

You ate the entire pizza?! Oh hell no... I'd be full after like 2 MAYBE 3 pieces if I push it... o.o

Mmmm Papa Johns... Olives are gross...

You ate the entire pizza?! Oh hell no... I'd be full after like 2 MAYBE 3 pieces if I push it... o.o

yea easy. NOM NOM NOM

Tonight, I am planning on baked tilapia in foil packets, with thyme, parm cheese, lemon juice, paprika and parsley, jasmine rice and green beans.

my brother and I went to a local chinese restaurant. steamed flounder and baby bok choy w/ minced pork & shrimps

1013403_10102953970286749_995795946_n.jpg

I had spicy chicken and rice with broccoli, sugar snap peas, water chestnuts and corn. Was pretty amazing actually. =D

just a late night chomp.

Mozzarella & tomatoes with basil, cilantro, onion and turkey. Toasted breads with quail eggs. And El Bulli movie. The world most famous chef from Spain.

1187088_10102954821021869_2018685099_n.jpg

My daughter made the best french onion soup. Then a marvelous skirt steak and broccoli.
Now we are about to eat dessert, she made Blondies, vanilla brownies.

She is spoiling us this week. Also trying to use up all her supplies before she moves
away:-(

My daughter made the best french onion soup. Then a marvelous skirt steak and broccoli.
Now we are about to eat dessert, she made Blondies, vanilla brownies.

She is spoiling us this week. Also trying to use up all her supplies before she moves
away:-(

I have a feeling that you will make sure that anything she still has doesn't go to waste after she move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back