What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gonna be fried chicken, Uncle Ben's Rice and sweet potato casserole, rolls & tea....fruit cocktail for dessert

I cooked the best chicken ever, mac n' cheese and corn for dinner for my fiance and me. *yummy*

Margharita pizza and a soft pretzel. (I know it sounds weird, but it was in a restaurant with my daughter and the pretzels were appetizers.)

Just had left over....hubby had shrimps and fries....:) Just simple dinner tonight.... for tomorrow I dunno...hope cook out but however our grill kinda phuck up! LOL!

Today I had some of Mama's good ol' cooken!

Mmmmm.

She made grouper chowder. It was awesome! At first I was like "O'kay!". But once I tasted it! Wow!

I'm having boneless steak and American salad for dinner. :) The steak is real juicy! Mmmm!

I cooked some BBQ chicken (we do eat a lot of chicken)....boiled white potatoes, chicken fried rice and sweet corn, rolls & tea.

Wonton soup, egg rolls, and pita bread with peanut butter.

Today I had some of Mama's good ol' cooken!

Mmmmm.

She made grouper chowder. It was awesome! At first I was like "O'kay!". But once I tasted it! Wow!

what in grouper chowder? I do like corn chowder.

I had left over chicken for sandwich and baked potatoes.

Last night before firework shows...we had BBQ chickens, corns, japaleno dinner rolls and blueberry cake.

We went all out on the 4th - Mushroom and onion sauce over smoked center cut chops, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, steamed peppered squash and zuccini, twisted rolls, and raspberry/blueberry cheesecake to top it off!

Last night I had chicken noodles, tonight's dinner will be chicken korma curry with rice :D

Not sure...cuz I forgot to take the chicken out....so will figure something else. :)

Will be soup and a chicken sandwich.

Instead it was..........TACO BOWLS!

Those are one of my favorites of all time. Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back