What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

Homemade Mac n Cheese

I starved...trying my nuto blast out had carrots and broccoli,i don't advise that one it AWFUL not eat for rest of day

I starved...trying my nuto blast out had carrots and broccoli,i don't advise that one it AWFUL not eat for rest of day

Inspiring me to head to the kitchen to make a large serving of spaghetti with meat and marinara!

:lol:

Inspiring me to head to the kitchen to make a large serving of spaghetti with meat and marinara!

if cooking at home - I'm not a big fan of spaghetti w/ marinara sauce. I prefer italian style - olive oil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar.

if cooking at home - I'm not a big fan of spaghetti w/ marinara sauce. I prefer italian style - olive oil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar.

That's actually what I had last night.

And i want a different shape pasta because I find spaghetti and any of the other long pastas soooo messy to eat.

And i want a different shape pasta because I find spaghetti and any of the other long pastas soooo messy to eat.

yea I know the feeling. I use macaroni, pennoni, or rotelle

:lol: I started training in early childhood. It isn't hard to eat it neatly after a lot of practice.

A lot of what pasta to choose depends on the type of sauce and how you want it to compliment the noodle.

With the meat and marinara, the long round pasta that you think of as spaghetti is the perfect way.

Last night for the Aglio E Olio sauce, I used spaghetti rigate, which has little grooves along the strands to better hold the oily sauce.

Today's dinner will be a small piece of beef tenderloin, baked potato and brussel sprouts, for dessert, rice pudding.

I only know the beverage. There's a new Coca Cola product that I found in the healthy section of the supermarket.
It's called Coca Cola Life and has a mix of cane sugar and stevia for sweetening. Only 60 calories in the small glass bottle.

I only know the beverage. There's a new Coca Cola product that I found in the healthy section of the supermarket.
It's called Coca Cola Life and has a mix of cane sugar and stevia for sweetening. Only 60 calories in the small glass bottle.

Hmm, I'll have to look for that, haven't noticed it at my market.

Speaking of new sodas, last night I saw Citrus Cherry Mountain Dew. :shock: Has anyone seen that one?

Sounds like a bad combination. Did you try it?

as long no lumps in it that is horrible..only I can cook my porrage nobody gets it right..
You love this one Bot I cook plaice(flat fish)cover it with maramalade that nice:D

as long no lumps in it that is horrible..only I can cook my porrage nobody gets it right..
You love this one Bot I cook plaice(flat fish)cover it with maramalade that nice:D

I actually have a recipe for chicken done with marmalade and I like that.

Back