What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

Beef stew for us. Hubby has been making it.

long_john_silver_fish_plate_032913.jpg

bbq pork, fries, baked beans, hush puppies and banana pudding for dessert :D

b5jmeb.jpg

Something new. It's a grilled cheese sandwich on gluten free bun. The filling is very thin aged Swiss, top and bottom, and a middle layer of nectarine slices drizzled with orange blossom honey.
Cooked in a covered skillet five minutes per side on medium low heat.
It's really good.

Chili...:giggle:...added tooo much salt...tried everything to try to remedy that...added more ketchup....then more hot sauce....water....nothing worked...and it was a very big pot of Chili....looked around for more Chili Beans...was out....friend suggested a can of "Baked Beans"....:lol:....tried that.....It was "sort of" eatable...but still tasted the baked beans.....Still got a lot left....

Anybody want some "Baked Beans Chili"?

b5jmeb.jpg

Something new. It's a grilled cheese sandwich on gluten free bun. The filling is very thin aged Swiss, top and bottom, and a middle layer of nectarine slices drizzled with orange blossom honey.
Cooked in a covered skillet five minutes per side on medium low heat.
It's really good.

That does sound very good , I wish I could still eat honey. :(

steak and fried rice (turkey, kale, carrot, green/red/yellow peppers, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice). I misjudged the size of meat and I bought 2 of it (for me and my bro)... I couldn't even finish half of the steak.

1610767_10104031107155829_7496239597115159688_n.jpg

Burger King, I'm on the go! So unhealthy.... so delicious... I'll regret this tomorrow.... :ugh:

I just don't know,it one of things I pondering;something to eat, have swim,or world going to end...to much time on my hands

steak and fried rice (turkey, kale, carrot, green/red/yellow peppers, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice). I misjudged the size of meat and I bought 2 of it (for me and my bro)... I couldn't even finish half of the steak.

1610767_10104031107155829_7496239597115159688_n.jpg

I bet your dog would had helped you finish it. Meatloaf made with ground turkey and salad what kind of rice do you use ? I brought some short grain brown rise by the bulk and was told to use 2 cups of water for a cup of rice and cook it for 45 min. It was not quite done and the water was gone. I am trying to cook more brown rice , I use it cook it all the time.

Back