What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

Left over pizza it was cold but good!

Grilled salmon (and I believe catfish too- I didn't have that), grilled steak, salad, bread (wheat I think? Homemade...) macaroni salad and cole slaw.

White wine.

And gluten free carrot cake mini cupcakes with cream cheese frosting- which was actually quite good.

Mmm Mmm!
And no kidlets- one's down in SC the other on a camping trip somewhere.

Grilled salmon (and I believe catfish too- I didn't have that), grilled steak, salad, bread (wheat I think? Homemade...) macaroni salad and cole slaw.

White wine.

And gluten free carrot cake mini cupcakes with cream cheese frosting- which was actually quite good.

Mmm Mmm!
And no kidlets- one's down in SC the other on a camping trip somewhere.
This practically makes me break out in hysterical laughter.. I have so many grandchildren that lots of meals involve eating with kids.

This practically makes me break out in hysterical laughter.. I have so many grandchildren that lots of meals involve eating with kids.

lmao.. well the older kid is 20- going into her 4th year in college, so she rents down in SC. Younger kid is 13 so won't be long before no kids for a while. There is a grandson in the mix (oldest kid of theirs) but he is usually not there when we are. Now the day either of the younger 2 have kids.. that will be fun lol.

Does coffee and a root beer float (not at the same time) count?

Does coffee and a root beer float (not at the same time) count?

sure why not.

Have been known here than one or two of us would have ice cream for dinner if we(or parents did...) had a huge lunch.

Er.... :/ lunch was a sandwich. ...

Ah... some days when I lived by myself and the weather was too hot- I barely ate anything-- and decided to have ice cream instead of dinner sometimes :) Yummm

Ah... some days when I lived by myself and the weather was too hot- I barely ate anything-- and decided to have ice cream instead of dinner sometimes :) Yummm

LOL I will borrow your reasoning then... too hot to eat, that one works :D

it -could be - too hot to eat....I've sometimes felt that way...

don't know yet what i'll have for dinner.

Roasted ham-mushroom-pinapple kabobs with a chef salad over walnut and raspberry vinegarette.

Gluten Free Fish Sticks (tastes better than regular fish sticks) with very sweet corns.

Sub with corn chips couldn't resist :lol:

Back