What's your dessert today?

"Oriental Green" drink. waffle w/ whipped cream and bananas.

1149074_10102939827189629_512464574_n.jpg

french bakery, especially the real ones, are excellent
too many pretenders though...

<<having a French Cheesecake and a French Chablis, this particular bottle is voted in the top 10 of the 900 chardonnays (same grapes variety used but...) in the Burgundy region of France...excellent stuff

Something I hadn't made in awhile ... M&M cookies using my grandma's recipe made from scratch. She died in 1986 glad she left me her recipes.

So you opted for that rather than Turtles, the flavor of the day? :D

Hmm... I am not sure what the flavor of the day was that day. We have different ones in different Culver's in the metro here.

Is Culver's out in California now?

Hmm... I am not sure what the flavor of the day was that day. We have different ones in different Culver's in the metro here.

Is Culver's out in California now?

Nah, not that I know of. I was just doing a little prank on you. I googled the place and came up with that line.......:lol:

4 days ago.

waffle w/ whipped cream & bananas. caffe bene is a Korean coffee giant. very popular in Korea. my friend took me to this place in Times Square.
1149074_10102939827189629_512464574_n.jpg

Thinking of getting some Chips Ahoy chewy salted and caramel cookies, if I don't then no dessert.

Small piece of mango mochi. First try, it was good.,

I had that last bit of the french cheesecake today FOR BREAKFAST, what a fantastic way to start the day....:D:D

Back