What's your best memory of year 2006?

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Summer vacation to Italy.

Wonderful time during 5 weeks spa

Come home from 5 weeks spa and found large banner "Welcome to home" with full balloons...

Come and share your best memory of 2006 here with us... :D

Went to Vermont twice with my beloved husband, it was so beautiful autmntime to see colorful leaves to view mountains.

Went to Pittsburgh, PA for the Easter, we had a blast time !

Went to Boston (TopHab) to celebrate our first anniversiary wedding, it was so beautiful at the moment our last romanic October 8th, 2006.

My husband passed away on November, 2, 2006. I had a horrible almost end of year of 2006 with numb and shock. My life would be not the same since his pass away.

I only have one that I can think of which is a trip to UK in July/Aug for 3 weeks except for long flights! My hubby and I had a lovely time there and the weather was perfect. :)

Ummmm lemme think...

My son's preschool graduation

My son and I went to Los Angeles for 3 weeks, and had a wonderful time! A trip to Disneyland and California Adventures were a lot of fun. My son went to Legoland with my mom and her to be ex, Mike. (I didn't go :( but that's ok! :) )

My Approval for getting Cochlear Implant.

I think that's all.

I think my best memory was the moment when I got my new digital aids :D { I'm excluding the day I met my old love :D }

My best memories of the year of 2006 would be:

When ^Angel^ asked me to be the maid of honor in her coming up wedding in July of this year. ;)

My trip to St. Louis for the AD Caucus, It was one of the best memories of 2006, I've gotten to meet some great members here, became real close pals with most of them, still remain friends from this day forward. ;)

Late in the year of 2006, I've met someone who holds the same amount of destiny as I do, it was fate that brought us to each others, and I've fall hard for someone that I'm planning my life with from the year of 2006 to forward. I got to tell you this, I've never been this happy in a long time. ;)

When ^Angel^ asked me to be the maid of honor in her coming up wedding in July of this year. ;)

2006? :confused: I thought it's winter 2005... I thought it's 2005, she asked us to be bridemaid to her wedding... Please correct if I'm mistake...

whats the best about 2006 that i had.

my daughter born on Feb 10th

My bf adopted my son on May 29th

our camping, trip of vacation was greatest we ever had in our closure family.

throw a surprise party for my bf , it was a good party.

ALSO, got TREO, it was a great pager i have LOL.

My best year of 2006, We are happiest buying a house and ever settle new house sept 29 2006!

My Great Memories of 2006: AD Caucasus!

My best was travelling to Germany for the world cup. I have seen Portugal vs Angola game which was so noisy and fun. Also watched many games on big screen in the city square which has different foreign people around the world. We all got on really well.

Priceless experience!!!

My best memory was TJ won the principal's award for the Top 1 for AR points.. its a BIG HONOR from principal.. :D

Being a born again Christian.. and being saved again.. going to church again... :)

We got new dog Hershey..

last one.. finding new love again and unexpected... :)

my fiance found me, look for me 10 yrs finally got me in his life... we date again.. we are soo happy til xmas eve, he asked me to marry him! :D

also i am glad that i met AD Caucasus!!! i really enjoyed with them so much..:D

Last July 2006 i m soo glad meet AD Caucasus which has blast time with them!

Last month as Dec i'm soo happy that i buy new car yaya!!!

Spending time with my best friend of 6 years, getting to know her better and falling in love with her.

Learning ASL for a month and not seeing my Deaf friend for that month. I had learned about 300 to 400 signs by that point. Last time I saw him we had to use pen and paper for the first time I could talk to him and have a conversation freely with no pauses or waiting for the paper to come my way!!!!!! It was like having a blind fold removed. It was so great a month prior I couldn’t do this and now!!!! WOW! That was so great!!! This was back in August I think, what a great experience and now we hang out every weekend all week end long and several times a week. A whole world just opened up in that short month.

Let ^Angel^ correct us... :D

Ha you're correct it was December of 2005 ....but for RebelGirl, I didn't ask her until the year of 2006 after waiting for RR to finish his line...

As for me, I would say, trip to St. Louis for the AD Caucus and the birth of our 4 kittens....

The best is my girlfriend and I became friends, to know each other then fall in LOVE. I flew to see my girlfriend for the first time last summer. Then saw each other again 3 more times.

The sadness is I had to put my cat in sleep 3 weeks before 2007.

Back