Whats wrong with ZVRS?!?!

lilbugsb3

Reaction score
I think ZVRS starting do the dirty business.. im serious because i have 7 of mine friends who have VP-200 and they getting "Get Connect" on their Sorenson VP and found out that ZVRS do the port to their new product which they did not ask for it because they got a local number from ZVRS but they ask for Sorenson local number then BAM get connect on VP, it happened to me today, I was so pissed off and I called Sorenson to get my number back on and then they give me a new local number ofc sorenson can afford to give out a new number for local. but how sad that ZVRS did not warn me or anything so just be beware. I will prefer HOVRS over ZVRS because HOVRS did not do that to me which it is a good thing but wow, be beware of ZVRS. I just filed FCC against ZVRS for what did they do to me and did not warning because they said "I need your Sorenson VP number for back-up" then bam do the port wow, what a pissed off that I had today.

I am going to return the product back to ZVRS tomorrow, I do not trust ZVRS anymore. They lost my trust and respect as well.

I think ZVRS starting do the dirty business.. im serious because i have 7 of mine friends who have VP-200 and they getting "Get Connect" on their Sorenson VP and found out that ZVRS do the port to their new product which they did not ask for it because they got a local number from ZVRS but they ask for Sorenson local number then BAM get connect on VP, it happened to me today, I was so pissed off and I called Sorenson to get my number back on and then they give me a new local number ofc sorenson can afford to give out a new number for local. but how sad that ZVRS did not warn me or anything so just be beware. I will prefer HOVRS over ZVRS because HOVRS did not do that to me which it is a good thing but wow, be beware of ZVRS. I just filed FCC against ZVRS for what did they do to me and did not warning because they said "I need your Sorenson VP number for back-up" then bam do the port wow, what a pissed off that I had today.

I am going to return the product back to ZVRS tomorrow, I do not trust ZVRS anymore. They lost my trust and respect as well.

you sign paper Local Service Request ? if yes u permit port nbr for ZVRS

See this http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7020386776

long read Soresnon said that ZVRS port many misunderstnd

simple get new vp nubmer

you sign paper Local Service Request ? if yes u permit port nbr for ZVRS

See this http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7020386776

long read Soresnon said that ZVRS port many misunderstnd

simple get new vp nubmer

Yes, I am aware of it like I said I already have gotten a local number from ZVRS and I never want to do the port but they go ahead without my permit and I never permit it. They told me "I need your Sorenson VP for in case if Z340 is not working or anything, I gave him then bam port" I never permit so that is the reason why I filed FCC because they are lying to me.

I agree that. Someone applied new member of ZVRS but he never get new local number from their email info. He doesn't have Sorenson VP. So Purple request customers' public IP address number and home address for gettng new Purple number. They don't recommended other local number from Sorenson. Why do ZVRS request other local numbers as Sorenson VP numbers. Not so worth for ZVRS.

Porting Process

Hello, just wanted to post here that ZVRS procedure requires a signed authorization prior to any port of a local number to be initiated. If you would email me your name I would be happy to check and verify that we had the form prior to porting.
Thank you,
John

Hello, just wanted to post here that ZVRS procedure requires a signed authorization prior to any port of a local number to be initiated. If you would email me your name I would be happy to check and verify that we had the form prior to porting.
Thank you,
John

I will not willing to share with ZVRS anymore. ZVRS seems cannot afford to give a new local number so I am not willing to share with ZVRS anymore. You, ZVRS already lost my trust and respect as well.

Thank you,
John

aka slamming FCC - Slamming

ZVRS win award first VRS slamming

Yes, I am aware of it like I said I already have gotten a local number from ZVRS and I never want to do the port but they go ahead without my permit and I never permit it. They told me "I need your Sorenson VP for in case if Z340 is not working or anything, I gave him then bam port" I never permit so that is the reason why I filed FCC because they are lying to me.

you sure file with FCC? not see in FCC proceeding 03-123

link

I agree that. Someone applied new member of ZVRS but he never get new local number from their email info. He doesn't have Sorenson VP. So Purple request customers' public IP address number and home address for gettng new Purple number. They don't recommended other local number from Sorenson. Why do ZVRS request other local numbers as Sorenson VP numbers. Not so worth for ZVRS.

I asked that same question to a ZVRS tech support person. Why do you all want my Sorenson local number while Purple only needs my IP address.. Here's what he told me..

ZVRS uses your Sorenson local number to check what ip address it connects to and then automatically updates my profile with my current IP address. Saves me the hassle of constantly checking my IP address and making sure that it's correct in my user profile.

Personally, I think that ZVRS has better technology to save me time.

I just got my Z4, and I have to tell you it is the best thing ever. I load it on an old aspire netbook and it works better that anything else in the past. I think ZVRS is on to something good. I hope they get away from the other products they use as they do have too many shortcomings. I hope they actually develop this product to its full potential. I never thought I would actually use this netbook, but this works better than any other, it worked a the mall, restaurant and airport, I think I am going to try it at McD next.

I will not willing to share with ZVRS anymore. ZVRS seems cannot afford to give a new local number so I am not willing to share with ZVRS anymore. You, ZVRS already lost my trust and respect as well.

:orly:

I got a local number from ZVRS just fine. They can afford one. They never ported my Sorenson or Purple number. They left it alone. Try again.

I don't have problem with ZVRS...works great and didn't port from previous party. I prefer new phone number to prevent mixing everything up.

Back