FutureGame2100

Reaction score
:laugh2: :laugh2:

Attachments

• diyanotherday.jpg
    diyanotherday.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Are you on sumfink that is seriously mind-f**king with yer imagination? It may look funny to you, but to me -- it just looks hmm..as if he was doing a minor in advertising for the drill company? Maybe a bit amusing, but not uproarishly funny. You know? No offence, mate?

:werd: to waterrats, but i totally agree there's nothing funny except that he could have been doing an commerical just cuz theres a drill in his hand making the Stance of the 007 mock up..........

What’s wrong with this? Isn't the answer obvious? Everybody knows that 007 takes his martinis shaken, not stirred. :P

I think I'm starting to get what you're trying to do. That website bastardizes movie images and replaces various things with something else to make it look funny.

VamPyroX said:
I think I'm starting to get what you're trying to do. That website bastardizes movie images and replaces various things with something else to make it look funny.
Yeah, That is bastardizes of pictures. :)

javapride said:
:werd: to waterrats, but i totally agree there's nothing funny except that he could have been doing an commerical just cuz theres a drill in his hand making the Stance of the 007 mock up..........
Yeah I agree with you since there's nothing funny about that and :gives: ..

WaterRats13 said:
Are you on sumfink that is seriously mind-f**king with yer imagination? It may look funny to you, but to me -- it just looks hmm..as if he was doing a minor in advertising for the drill company? Maybe a bit amusing, but not uproarishly funny. You know? No offence, mate?
Yeah, I just found it from www.limpfish.com. I think it was made a bastizard pix. Is it not funny? :)

It would probably be funny if you had put all the pictures in one thread instead of making multiple threads and made a post about what you were trying to do.

VamPyroX said:
It would probably be funny if you had put all the pictures in one thread instead of making multiple threads and made a post about what you were trying to do.
Yeah, I'll do it :)

Back