What's with these guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolling, shouldn't you be out yelling at the kids to get off your lawn? :laugh2:

It's having power. Politicians get some power and think that they can get away with anything.

I thought the whole Clinton Impeachment was stupid. While he did lie, I thought the impeachment was a bit harsh.

Sexual assault on the other hand is quite a serious charge. I can see why Pelosi requested that the ethics committee look into the matter. For all I know, he could be cleared of the charges. Or he could turn out to be guilty.

What bothers me is that some people apparently think that Congressmen and Representives should not be held accountable for their behavior. This kind of thinking is why the Government in DC is so dyfunctional. The buck has to stop somewhere.

Wow. A voyeaur. They have treatment for that, you know.:cool2:

Actually, the one that feels the need to become involved in other people's sex lives is much sicker than the one engaging in consentual sex.:cool2:

WOW!! So you are calling the whole nation of Americans who followed the Bill and Monica show "sickos". That has to be a stretch but, then again, you have been known to stretch the truth.

WOW!! So you are calling the whole nation of Americans who followed the Bill and Monica show "sickos". That has to be a stretch but, then again, you have been known to stretch the truth.

Nice way to twist things.:laugh2: You are a piece of work.:laugh2:

Nope, I am saying that you claiming to have been in the room watching is sick. That, plus what appears to be an obsession with topics regarding sex. Other people's sex.

Nice way to twist things.:laugh2: You are a piece of work.:laugh2:

Nope, I am saying that you claiming to have been in the room watching is sick. That, plus what appears to be an obsession with topics regarding sex. Other people's sex.

So says the one who told me to go find a whore and pay her for sex, a totally illegal and criminal act that you said "please, please" go do.

So says the one who told me to go find a whore and pay her for sex, a totally illegal and criminal act that you said "please, please" go do.

Again with your lies. Do you really not know how to tell the truth, or are you just so old and crotchety that you don't try?:laugh2:

Again with your lies. Do you really not know how to tell the truth, or are you just so old and crotchety that you don't try?:laugh2:

Lies?? What I posted is also posted on AD in black and white and what you posted is also here in black and white for all to read and find out the truth about you. You can run but you can hide from YOUR posts.

Mods,

You can lock this any time now.

Thanks.

A tiger outfit??? What were the ages of the girls he was after, anyway? I guess the moral of this thread is not to Wu girls at Chuck E Cheese's. :giggle:

USA is in a war with Iran? Ok.....

Saddam didnt cause 9/11 and it had been known since the early 80s that he's a certified psychotic but because he ruled a country that practically floated on oil, US kinda tried to be on his good side to get access to that oil and in fact, the CIA trained Saddam.

As for Iraq, Reagan, Bush Senior and Clinton were all guilty of not doing the job right. So is Bush junior.

At least Obama is learning from history of those presidents' mistakes and making sure this time, when the US withdraws, they leave behind a stable enough country that won't descend in war and dictatorships again.

Actually... Saddam was a puppet put into place by the CIA. In fact, he was a hired ASSASSIN employed by the CIA in the 1950s. When he took over the country in the 1970s, they thought a former CIA agent would make a good ally for the United States, so the Americans did nothing to stop a dictatorship.

The only reason why the Americans backed Iraq is because the Soviets were backing Iran. Same with India and Pakistan. Technically, India is closer to the Americans in ideology, but because the Soviets had a trade relation with India-- the Americans supported Pakistan.

So, no, it doesn't have anything to do with oil. It has do to with the chessgame match that is called the Cold War.

Actually... Saddam was a puppet put into place by the CIA. In fact, he was a hired ASSASSIN employed by the CIA in the 1950s. When he took over the country in the 1970s, they thought a former CIA agent would make a good ally for the United States, so the Americans did nothing to stop a dictatorship.

The only reason why the Americans backed Iraq is because the Soviets were backing Iran. Same with India and Pakistan. Technically, India is closer to the Americans in ideology, but because the Soviets had a trade relation with India-- the Americans supported Pakistan.

So, no, it doesn't have anything to do with oil. It has do to with the chessgame match that is called the Cold War.

So oil wasn't in the equation of the Cold War? Better do some more reading.

So oil wasn't in the equation of the Cold War? Better do some more reading.

Egypt, Libya, UAE, Kuwait, Iran, Saudi Arabia all has oil-- and markets for firearms. United States didn't try to control them all until after the Soviet Union collapsed. Seeing how everyone was trying to pick sides, I wouldn't say the decision was oil-influenced until the political competitor went bankrupt.

I am sorry, beo. As much I like the "war for oil" partyline, the line has be drawn in the sand somewhere. Whether you're a capitalist or a Marxist was a bigger issue back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back