What's with the Google Spiders?

javapride

Reaction score
39 guest is on this AD and using google spiders making me like HUH? Cuz thats alot of poeple checking out ad and not showing thyself! :confused:

javapride said:
39 guest is on this AD and using google spiders making me like HUH? Cuz thats alot of poeple checking out ad and not showing thyself! :confused:

so what? who cares

Happened sometime for see too many guests show up than members do.

Let them enjoy lurking around before regrister anytime. :thumb:

I agree with u lasza YAH ofc they can lurk i was just wondering what is a google spider I NEVER heard of that i have heard of google but never google spider thats a new thing to me!

The ones that say spiders are women. It's alldeaf's way of sorting out all the blood sucking blackwidows

javapride said:
I agree with u lasza YAH ofc they can lurk i was just wondering what is a google spider I NEVER heard of that i have heard of google but never google spider thats a new thing to me!

google spider or google bots are a search engine bots that crawl or index websites so they can be googled on www.google.com when someone do a search for a keyword. in a way, it is a good friendly bots that would help deaf people find this forum! keeping alldeaf.com off google.com is not good idea that is if Alex block off all spider bots.

But Alex can filter out good bots from bad bots.

for more info on googlebot: http://www.google.com/bot.html

thank u boult for explaining this to me, and whats more, its a wonderful thing to have poeple search for AD make AD what it is today and we re nearing our 800th member i belive wonder who would be our 1k member for AD they should make something special happen for that! but anyhow, its great to have that!

Or maybe those are all DMers lurking on AD, and they cannot admit that AD is better and more interesting to read than their postwhored, brainless postings.

Deaf258 said:
Or maybe those are all DMers lurking on AD, and they cannot admit that AD is better and more interesting to read than their postwhored, brainless postings.

:rofl: Deaf258, you are a riot! I have heard a lot about DM, but haven't visited the site yet...just ain't too sure to visit and get a bad burn blast of their brainless postings and their gits. :naughty:

I am registered with a few other forums and I still find AD far the best site and most interesting place to interact. I like 2 other ones for 2 different reasons... :wave:

Deaf258 said:

:rofl: Deaf258 hahaha

Deaf258 said:

I agree with you no more. Those lamers are just stupid and nosy as fuck. Who cares if the lurkers check on us. Alldeaf is the best forum I've seen. :rofl:

Back