What's with MEN??

DreamDeaf said:
I am OVERWEIGHT, yet I dont have any health problems

Right some of my friends and family don't have health problems either but some people just don't get it.....

So don't worry hon, cause you're still loved by me! :hug:

Maybe it explain why some men and women are still single as today cause they are quite too picky on what others look like from the outside instead of really looking at the inner beauty of each person....

That also explain why most women get turn off when men can be really picky on how their woman should dress, the way her hair should be, have to look really good from below the neck to down etc....

Yeah, I agree; lotsa men just want "a nice piece of furniture" to show off.

sequoias said:
I go for personality over looks. My gal sweetheart is overweight and I love who she is, not what her weight is. She's beautiful even she's overweight. It doesn't bother me at all. She also wants to lose some weight just to be healthy, that's all. :) The love is a beautiful thing. ;)

I have dated women who are skinny, overweight or obese. It's a interesting experience, personality are the "same", no matter how much a person weighs. It's who they are.

To be honest, I'm more attracted to overweight women.

Hey girls? give this gentleman a hug too :grouphug:

I'm sorry please forgive me, I didn't mean to skip your post! :hug:

Tousi said:
Yeah, I agree; lotsa men just want "a nice piece of furniture" to show off.

:rofl: You sure have a way to make people laugh!! Good one!

^Angel^ said:

Forgive me, I didn't mean to skip your post! :hug:

Thanks for posting it from that thread, that was very sweet of you. Let's see what they have to say. :hug:

^Angel^ said:

I'm sorry please forgive me, I didn't mean to skip your post! :hug:
Yea forgive me too, Seq.....there were several posts that got me unhappy that I overlooked your post. It makes me happy to see that there are men like you out there. Here is a hug for you and other men like you :grouphug:

ButterflyGirl said:
Yea forgive me too, Seq.....there were several posts that got me unhappy that I overlooked your post. It makes me happy to see that there are men like you out there. Here is a hug for you and other men like you :grouphug:

thanks so much! :hug: yeah the posts were going too fast and it's easy to miss what others have said, I guess.

ButterflyGirl said:
Yea forgive me too, Seq.....there were several posts that got me unhappy that I overlooked your post.

Same here :giggle:

sequoias said:
thanks so much! :hug: yeah the posts were going too fast and it's easy to miss what others have said, I guess.

Yeah you could say that .... NOW see we care!! :hug: ;)....

Forgive us folks for the off-topic here.....*ahem*.... :D

i agree with sequois(sp?)
my wife has been many sizes in our 15 years together, from 112lbs to 220. and sexy at everyone. NOT because of how she looks, because of how she acts and IS. she is beautiful inside, wonderfully playful, just fun.
i will take fun over anorexic every day.
too thin is not attractive to me, i think the sexiest...most attractive...most beautiful thing a woman can do is smile and then laugh. laughter is contagious, healthy, and says alot about how someone sees the world.
yes monty python is my hero. :nana:

new2deaf said:
i agree with sequois(sp?)
my wife has been many sizes in our 15 years together, from 112lbs to 220. and sexy at everyone. NOT because of how she looks, because of how she acts and IS. she is beautiful inside, wonderfully playful, just fun.
i will take fun over anorexic every day.
too thin is not attractive to me, i think the sexiest...most attractive...most beautiful thing a woman can do is smile and then laugh. laughter is contagious, healthy, and says alot about how someone sees the world.
yes monty python is my hero. :nana:

You're another gentleman! :D yey!

Thank you kind sir!
:cheers:
must be the pacific northwest influence, i used to live in Puyallup and Tacoma... i was stationed at ft. lewis...many years ago

new2deaf said:
Thank you kind sir!
:cheers:
must be the pacific northwest influence, i used to live in Puyallup and Tacoma... i was stationed at ft. lewis...many years ago

Really? That's cool. Ft. Lewis is a pretty BIG army base. :shock: Sorry for off topic, let's go back to the topic. :D

eternity said:
Large frame bones cannot reduce the weight because they were born with it.

That's not necessarily true.... I was a small frame all thru school til after I had my baby.. i've become a big bone. So.. no, you're wrong about that. My sister was a large frame just about basically all her life and now she's got a small frame..

Why do you care what you think of us anyways? Ever since I've been a member, all I see is negativities coming from you.. freedom of speech? you're right.. we're entitled to have freedom of speech but speaking of bashing in here, it needs to be fixed! by the way, you don't belong in here. :bye:

Back