whats the weirdest gift someone ever gave you

ella

Reaction score
my friend dave k gave me a plastic donkey last year for my birthday ,and the weird part is i love it. I named it after him lol. I showed my friend tiff who worked with him ,and she started laughing. She was like dave is weird i was i know but thats what makes him special. :)

LoL.. well hmm.. I gave Jeremy my beaver doll on the first date lol.. I can't remember if someone gave me this werid gift.. oh yeah .. one of my friends gave me a plastic Angel with candies inside for Christmas.. I thought it was sweet! I still have it.. hehe :whistle:

MY most odd gift was from my cousin. She gave me the boxes of GUMS! in my mind i must have a bad breathe or something? lol!!!

i cant recall getting an odd gift.. but i can recall giving a soap set along with shower brush and shower gels, lotions, etc to my sis in law. she said I AM STINKY? :rofl: that was funny.. i told her no but for her to relax and enjoy being in bath with bubble bath away from her kids? :giggle: she said she was kidding me.. Whew.. LOL after that I wouldnt give that to anyone ever again.. not wanting them to think they are stinky?? :rofl: bad idea! lol

Last saturday at work, I gave a LSO Mott's Applesauce.. because his last name is Mott... He was what? I pointed at his badge, look theres your last name, so thats why I bought it for him!! :giggle: :giggle:

my friend keep giving me lotions and etc... and i ask her why keep give me lotions was i dry LOL

she laughed

LisaMarie said:
MY most odd gift was from my cousin. She gave me the boxes of GUMS! in my mind i must have a bad breathe or something? lol!!!

:laugh2: I'm sorry, but that was funni ...

Once, my sister gave me the gift and I opened it up and it's box of Tampons, I was like eh.... My sister said like it? And I was like NO... She said you didnt open whole of it! I said ohh then opened it more and saw the stuffed animal horse in it and I got blushed like :Oops:. But I love that horse! :D

I really don't get odd stuff. Most of the people I know either give me money or get something that they know what I like.. I know a lot of friends here.

To be honest-- the strangest gift somebody gave me when I was 8 years old was a Bible for children (so it got colorful pictures and big fonts).
From a very young age, I knew I was an atheist so I was surprised that my friend (who was 13 at that time) gave me a BIBLE for my birthday. :-/

my grandma's husband is very werid in the world! He made plastic canvas picture and he gave them to my husband and me for christmas. We opened present and looked at platic canvas. We stared each other and say what? same time. I said ugly ever I see! He said yes i agree. We cannot tell what picture look like because my grandma's husband did horrible job on this. They look like a kid who made this. No kidding!!! I dared asked my family about this. They said they feel so upset about what they got same thing. I said Wow. We agree that we will never dare tell my grandma or her husband how we feel about all plastic canvas he done. We all kept quiet.

my family or relatives or mil or kids are tends buy me gift BUBBLE BATH..
I kept asking them why?
Giving me all the time same every year bday or xmas wha..ever... name it..
They knew me well becz I'm addict stayed bath tub long hours...

*oh geez* Now I'm busted! Oh yes, I'm guilty! :D

The weirdest gift anyone gave me was a PDA stylus. Unfortunately, it was bad timing for me... since I had lost my PDA that same day... on Valentine's Day. :(

It was a cool stylus with a tip that lights up when you give it a little twist. Luckily, someone found my PDA and returned it to me a month later. From that point on, I used that stylus on my PDA. :) The weirdest gift I gave someone else was a PDA along with a leopard skin face place since that was her favorite animal. :)

ghsh1996 said:
my grandma's husband is very werid in the world! He made plastic canvas picture and he gave them to my husband and me for christmas. We opened present and looked at platic canvas. We stared each other and say what? same time. I said ugly ever I see! He said yes i agree. We cannot tell what picture look like because my grandma's husband did horrible job on this. They look like a kid who made this. No kidding!!! I dared asked my family about this. They said they feel so upset about what they got same thing. I said Wow. We agree that we will never dare tell my grandma or her husband how we feel about all plastic canvas he done. We all kept quiet.

sorry I am so stupid. I should say He gave those to my husband and me for christmas.

Back