What's the temperature in your town?

Today was hawt..91 and tomorrow will be 93. Weather will go back to normal after the weekend. 81 next Wed. :rockon: I hope the hurricane doesnt reach Ohio but we dont know yet.

84 feels like 92 and 2 weather alerts. Rip currents and a Tropical Storm Warning.

Wow that's intense, but at least it wasn't in the hundreds like a couple weeks ago right? it says its 81 here and in an hour or two it'll be 92. Hope all is well there and that storm is wrong.

it about 64 or lower i quite chilly...i could not cope in that heat

79, continuous wind and rain and now 4 weather alerts. We did have 5, but we are no longer under a tornado watch.

84, very humid, and temperatures in the 90's forecast for next week.

Since I got back to Canada it's been almost 30C (86F) every day and I'd forgotten what it was like! Luckily most places are air conditioned, unfortunately my friend's house where I'm staying isn't so we're having two showers a day.

90...4 straight days in 90s..tomorrow much better.. low 80s. :rockon: (rain is coming) 45 days of 90+ this summer, 5th most of all time.

79, light rain and 4 weather alerts - Flood Warning until 10pm tonight, Flood Watch until 8am tomorrow, Rip currents until 8pm tomorrow, and Wind Advisory until Midnight tonight.

It's currently in the 90s because of the rain we've had the past couple weeks. Before that, we were having 100s for weeks.

Supposed to be hot all week. Right now, at 230pm, it is 98 but dry.

Today was in low 90s and tomorrow will be very hot, mid 90s. Get this, a lot of rain is comin thanks to Hurricane Isaac. I've been preparin for it.

Gresham,OR- 67'F, fair with a little cloud on the moon
The rest of the country's weather is going nuts but, it's nice in the northwest.

72 degrees here at midnight, 97 degrees tomorrow. Not too bad,

86, mostly cloudy and a flood warning for the next 2 hours. No rain in forecast. just existing flooding from Issac. 2 areas still flooded so bad, people are stranded and food and water is being flown in by helicopter. There's nowhere to pump the water.

Back