What's the temperature in your town?

nice day today so about 16C

tumblr_mbsh0w6yFg1rhnf97o1_500.gif

83F - mostly cloudy with 2 weather warnings. Riptide currents until Friday and a Tropical Storm Warning. Went to check it real quick and they are in the process of changing the status right now.

23 degrees F with snow. Winter has arrived! Wyoming typically has a short fall season, and by Halloween it's chilly and sometimes snowy. November switches back and forth between fall and winter weather.

Almost ten PM here in Michigan, and still about 70 degrees, which is odd this time of year, it's usually cold and rainy already.

Well - we are currently under a Tropical Storm warning due to Sandy. Today has been slightly cooler and very wet.

78 and light rain. Been raining off and on since midnight. We are expecting it to be worse by Friday evening.

Wind just picked up big time and trees are blowing like crazy.

Right now 41, windy , cold rain, and temperature dropping. In northern Iowa there is already snow.

I was really enjoying the rain and much cooler weather. We turned our heater on last night for the first time this season. Even had to use the quilt last night but it is warming up once again to almost 80 degrees over the weekend.

Bott your weather changes are extreme right now. Wasn't it in the 70's the other day now snow? I want that weather so I can make my stew and soups. Yum yum!!!

Weather is beautiful rite now...74. :D

Today's high 81

Very strong cold front will arrive tomorrow. :( (afternoon)

Back