What's the sex of your system(s)?

ZiNg31

Reaction score
I asked this question in Playstation forums for fun and got alot of responses from hearing users. Many say their PS3 is female... very few say it's male.

I thought my PS3 & Elite 360 could be females because they have holes for us to plug controller, internet, powers, into them. Like what us men did into women. LOL

I think they're male because they always fail right when you really need them to work. :nana:

I think they're male because they always fail right when you really need them to work. :nana:

counter-joke

the console is lifeless, unplayable and doorstopper if the ac power plug is unplugged. it requires the power to run and play the disc storage media format to dance in the virtual world, am i right? women are just like that. they need our libido and cocks to power and mobilize them. without our libido a.k.a. ac power, they're lifeless and immovable. thus is why they need the vibrators and dildos to mobilize themselves.

the console is also very sensitive to how we handle them, and it would immediately malfunction, grumble or complain if we didn't pay attention to it [as to handle them]. again women are just like that. if and when we make a little mistake or have something else on our minds, women never will stop complaining and bitching about it.

to play the two-players game, we'll have to buy an extra controller to play it. women are just like that. we have to meet their needs physically and emotionally. the console is female because it "wants" us to buy a few cosmetic materials to beautify it.

many things about console's video games are illogical and making no sense i.e. running on the wall vertically to cross the chasm [Prince of Persia reference]. women are just like that. utterly illogical but deadly.

in conclusion, all consoles are female.

:dance2: :crazy: :nana:

Last edited:
(Gamer12 proves that point nicely.)

why thank you for the compliment ^_^! i've learned it from my great masters, women. many women love jerks. what can i say?

p.s. in case if you didn't detect my snarky comments in this thread, the comments i posted were but just snarks.

Last edited:
Wh-what have I got myself into???

What...why are you...ah nevermind...

I think Wii is male...ya all know why. Just look at the name and then the remote...

PS2 is probably female...

I would like to think of my PS3 as a female and my PSP as a male after all they connect to each other! :lol:

Right now my Suri (PS3) is in storage as Im moving to another house and the Potaburu (PSP) is really missing the Suri big time lol

I can smell that Xbox 360 is just enjoy with wireless controller, jack off via wireless and you can't see it. :rofl:

Back