What's the Percentage (roughly) of...

I'm profoundly deaf in both ears so I can't hear it. I wish I could hear voices though! This will be a fun thread though. Maybe someone who can hear can post what the person says!

Deaf in one ear.

121btci.gif

I'm profoundly deaf in both ears so I can't hear it. I wish I could hear voices though! This will be a fun thread though. Maybe someone who can hear can post what the person says!

2 people (myself included) already posted what was said in the first voice recording, but not the second. i couldn't understand the second recording well enough to transcribe it.

Maybe Alex knows better then us, but I don't really see any way by which they could count all the deaf and hard of hearing on here.

I only can hear some of words what u said on the record: ___________ u _____________my voice and _________________ur voice __________________ _________not be_____hear it _______________________ p____ up and see how u sound.

:giggle: (It's obvious I'm too deaf. :roll: Really I can't catch up all each words. It's too difficult for me. u spoke too fast.) :D

jiro,

aquablue said the following:

"hello everyone. this is colin (?). aka "aquablue." it's friday, january 23, 2009. i hope your day goes well. my day's just starting. it's 9:11am down here in miama, florida."

did i hear you right, aquablue?

Carlos?

I'm Deaf and can't hear the audio clips, but I am in no way offended by the idea of this thread. If you are concerned about including those who can't hear the voices, perhaps post a photo or the transcript of the audio clip. Have fun!

I am deaf too and I can't hear his voice but I recalled one thread that AquaBlue declared his name, which is carlos, himself.

aquablue,

what did you say in your second voice clip?

I said, roughly, that if anyone want to record their voice and post, to go ahead and do it. But I am sad that some aren't able to hear the audio files so with that in mind, I think that this thread is a bad idea. :aw:

I said, roughly, that if anyone want to record their voice and post, to go ahead and do it. But I am sad that some aren't able to hear the audio files so with that in mind, I think that this thread is a bad idea. :aw:

thank you.

Back