What's the most embrassing thing you did in your life?

yagazn

Reaction score
What's the most embrassing thing u did or happens to you in life?

Well my most embarressing thing that happened to me was a few weeks ago when i was in minicamp for the marching band. My dad thought that I was going to go outside to play on the vibraphone with the pit members and working out outside too to get in shape. So my dad put on me some of that sublock lotion where you usually put it on your arms,legs, your back. But he also put it on my face. I had the sunblock face stick where you can just use it on your face and ears. So instead he used that. But the thing is we never got to go outside to play on our insurments. A few hours later until lunchtime (around noon) we were getting ready to eat lunch, and my crush was also in the room with other high schoolers who were also in the marching band. My friend noticed my face became red. And i ran to the bathroom and my face was never red when my dad put the sunblock on..I was so embarressed. I was hoping my crush didn't see me. but thank god it went away the next day..i'd die if it was still there and i had to face my crush and everyone else with the redness.

probaly wander outside drunk naked at a friends place at a party and knowing i had no recollection of it except proof via videotape :(

I was with my little sister (she was about five years old at the time, I was about ten years old) at church. The preacher approached us and patted me on the head (which I hated). Then he kneeled down to her and asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up.

She said, with a straight and sweet face...

"A stripper."

When I was in high school, I was signing (in sign language) with a group of deaf girls for a show. They put me at the end of the stage. While we were moving around, dancing and singing, I fell completely off the stage.

Thump.

I was swimming at Wild River Country (ask Freaky Cat about WRC ;) ) in Arkansas. I was at the "wave" section and suddenly realized while I was chatting with a friend, using the yellow floating tube...that my bottom bikini somehow...came off and floated away - somewhere. :ugh:

GULP!!!!!!!!

I was swimming at Wild River Country (ask Freaky Cat about WRC ;) ) in Arkansas. I was at the "wave" section and suddenly realized while I was chatting with a friend, using the yellow floating tube...that my bottom bikini somehow...came off and floated away - somewhere. :ugh:

GULP!!!!!!!!

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

GULP!!!!!!!!

I think you just won. Nobody is likely to top that!:laugh2:

Currently mine was at band practice some time last year and I was running back to my spot and I turned on my toes and my ankle rolled and I fell flat on my butt, and like sprang back up and was looking around to see if anyone saw and like... my whole section saw, and same with today, I was at my private lesson for violin and I had my legs crossed while I was standing and my ankle rolled and I tripped all over the place trying to catch myself cause I couldn't use my hands cause my violin was there, and my teacher had to almost catch me.

These are pretty minor stories, but they seem to happen pretty frequently for me though. I confuse a lot of things or make false correlations.

I thought the christmas song went "chicken bells, chicken bells, chicken all the way" instead of "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way" - I thought this song was why we had chicken at every Christmas.

Today at dinner actually, we ate hard boiled eggs and the yoke was blue (I'm not sure why) and I asked if blue balls was related to blue yokes. I wish I hadn't asked that one. The men all winced. And decided to share stories...

I had gotten out of the pool after swim practice, gotten into the locker room and was showering and I was reading the lips of my roommate and she was talking about how ice cream makes her testicles cold - and I'm really confused. So, I went up to her shower stall and pulled off her swim suit off and pointed at her crotch and said "see! you don't have testicles, what are you talking about?" She pauses with a moment of confusion and she proceeds to take my swimsuit off and says "Nope, I've got a vagina just like you - what are you talking about?" Anyways, after some further conversations, she explained that she said that "Icecream makes her intestines cold." (Can your intestines feel temperature???). I don't think the rest of the swim team saw the two of us the same ever again.

I've done my fair share of streaking. I went streaking with another one of my roomates and we acidently ran though a gym that had a party with a bunch of alumni and sponsers. Whoops. I go to the Provost House for church and her husband saw me too!

Too many embarrasing moments for me as I m a natural klutzee!

One time while camping out in Colorado, my sister and I met this really cute set of brothers camping there from Illinois. We were all flirting. The older brother asked me where we were from. I said Oregon and he goes Oh there are lots of bigfoots there huh?

Me - trying to read lips - thought he meant beavers - I said oh yes we have tons of beavers. I launched into some tidbits about beavers. The brothers and my sister all stared at me with glassy eyes. I suddenly felt something was amiss so I stopped and asked him if I misunderstood him.

He goes - yes - I said Bigfoot, not Beaver! Talk about awkward silence! The boys walked off and didnt bother to talk to us during the rest of our duration.

How embarrasing for a 16 year old girl trying to impress a boy :laugh2:

But yes there are way more embarrasing moments such as getting too drunk and doing very stupid things or top part of bikini falling off etc but I dont dare to reveal them as I dont want anyone to blackmail me :giggle:

Most of my embarrasing situations have something to do with misunderstanding people. It's embarrasing no matter how you look at it...

No- I am in pure denial. Sorry maybe I will getting guts sometime to share one of a million of mine :lol:

No- I am in pure denial. Sorry maybe I will getting guts sometime to share one of a million of mine :lol:

Oh, come on! Spill it! Let the poor cat out of the bag. Give me a minute to make popcorn for me to eat while you're sharing your story with us! :D

Back