What's the last thing you bought?

New vaping box mod with two extra tanks. I quit smoking a month ago thanks to vaping.

I fell off horse again just bought ten..i definatly going to vap shop get them..what the little vap that comes out is it steam or powder and why need recharge from computer whats the matter with ordinary point...
that first ciggi in my life one biggest mistakes I made

When you vape you get vapor that looks like smoke. All vaping devices recharge through your usb cord but you should get a wall plug as well. Be sure to get the proper amount of nicotine added to your juice to get you started and then you can cut down as you progress. 24mg for heavy smokers 18mg for average smokers. Good luck and let me know if you have anymore questions.

wish magic wand

You got it
32y7r-GIF_magie.gif

Comes with a hat too

Memory for my Mac (only has 2 GB, going up to 8 GB). I see on my Activity Monitor that I have 2 GB of memory, while 1.96 to 1.98 memory is being used and over 200 MB of swap space is being used. I sure hope it makes my mac run faster (running on Yosemite on a 6-y-o iMac). It takes about 45 seconds to get to the desk top and over another two minutes before I have control of the Mac after launching FireFox, Mail, and Activity Monitor. Any program thrashes real badly, beach balling me for over a minute sometimes. In Mail, just to click on a message to read it again and get the message to load in the message window takes upwards of 30 seconds. It should be here in seven days.

Some fantastic gold seal mezza ar sharrif black afghani hash, with the war lords seal still on it...
Mmmmmmmm

65" tube. Everyone is invited to the next UFC fight. Even the chicks! :D

Small storage boxes & bubble wrap for the stuff in my curio cabinet.

to my disgrace another pac ciggis but when builders finish I off get those vaps

Doggie and Kitty treats...was out of
of them for 2 days....(and caught hell for it)....:lol:

I bought myself a Starbucks Venti Peach Green Tea Lemonade.. and had free refills.. sadly I am up all night with the caffeine buzz..

I never quite got to vaping shop the ciggi shop came first...I hopless but I will crack it but today not the day did yesterday I try again tomorrow

another packet of fags so depressed about it

Back