What's the correct way to report TV captioning problems?

gnulinuxman

Reaction score
I've noticed that Nickelodeon and certain other channels around here have had this problem where the captions can be as far behind as 8 seconds, and I don't know how to bring this to their attention. (I use CC because I have auditory processing problems.)

Any ideas on what to do?

It's their network issue, not from tv.

You just need call them if can solve the bugs.

i have trouble with my television about couple weeks ago when im away visit my Aunt for one weeks and let my tv cool off and my CC getting off for while they FINALLY my cc got on! thankness godness for CC and i did told my mom about i wanted getting another tv like plasma not style tv but im really like my aunt's tv with dvd together and no vcr that what im really wanted it.

Apparently nobody's understanding this thread. *headdesk*

1. I know it's a network problem.
2. Other channels work fine with it, so it's not my TV's problem.
3. I don't know the right way to report it.
4. The problem is that the captions are 8 seconds behind (consistently)

Apparently nobody's understanding this thread. *headdesk*

1. I know it's a network problem.
2. Other channels work fine with it, so it's not my TV's problem.
3. I don't know the right way to report it.
4. The problem is that the captions are 8 seconds behind (consistently)
gnulinuxman, you could try contacting the network's parent company, Viacom and let them know of the problem.

Use this one to file your complaint, be sure to select 'VIEWER SERVICES' in the subject line and select 'Nickelodeon/Nick at Nite/Noggin'.

Hope this helps.

gnulinuxman, you could try contacting the network's parent company, Viacom and let them know of the problem.

Use this one to file your complaint, be sure to select 'VIEWER SERVICES' in the subject line and select 'Nickelodeon/Nick at Nite/Noggin'.

Hope this helps.
Thank you. I'm going to do that now. :)

I hope I hear from them soon :D

Back