Whats the Cheapest Place For a Hearing Aid?

Ebay? :P You would need to go to audiologist first to get the hearing tests done and get the results to find a match of the correct hearing aid, they need to be adjusted for your needs... The cheapest way to get a hearing aid, if you're on low income with income limit cap. You can get them under a program for a few hundred dollars instead of few thousand dollars out of your pocket. Basically low income people get stuff for free while people with moderate or high income don't.

It's kinda like trying out someone's glasses that aren't right for your eyes.

I know u need an audiologists and all that but I cant afford it.

And the state has denied my request for assistance.

I just want something to help me get through a job interview.

Ask your audiologist for some kind of low income program that will help you get hearing aids lot cheaper. Do you have medical coupons that will allow you get hearing aids for free?

I have done some investigation into this as i need to find digital hearing aids at affordable price.

What i found is Sweden, Denmark, Germany are offering top of the range hearing aids for 50% less than UK price. It is something i will need to explore this option as i hate to spend silly money.

it also depends on where you live. Most states and places have organizations like the lion club etc to help you out.

My suggestion is to apply with BVR they can help you get a new hearing aid. BVR stands for Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation, others call it the VR. Also if you have a Lion's club in your area, they can sometimes help. Not sure if you are USA or not.

Back