What's new?

Strawberry

Reaction score
Went to Gally over the wkd, and that was new for me! What abt you?

How was your trip to Gally? How did you get there? How long did you stay? Where did you stay?? Was it your 1st time? What did you do?? LOL :)

Hey strawberry I need to talk to you about Jamaica. I have to do a presentation on it. What can you tell me about it?? I have to do it in asl........

Originally posted by Strawberry
Went to Gally over the wkd, and that was new for me! What abt you?
Swrawberry, what is your new expreince you learned from gally?? Umm

Originally posted by prostock19
How was your trip to Gally? How did you get there? How long did you stay? Where did you stay?? Was it your 1st time? What did you do?? LOL :)

Trip was great! So overwhelming! I joined with a friend, she drove to Gally. I stayed from Friday til Sunday. I also stayed at D's place and Clerc Hall. Yes it was my first time. I just met a lot people, went sightseeing, walked around DC, chilled, clubbing.. made love with my beloved D! lol.. :D

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Hey strawberry I need to talk to you about Jamaica. I have to do a presentation on it. What can you tell me about it?? I have to do it in asl........

What specific abt Jamaica? The atmopshere? or the weather? whatever it is.

Re: Re: What's new?

Originally posted by ckfarbes
Swrawberry, what is your new expreince you learned from gally?? Umm

Ah experience, SMALL campus. TRAFFIC, a lot ppl! Just wanted to spend more time then I'll bring up something offically to "experience" gally.

Trip was great! So overwhelming! I joined with a friend, she drove to Gally. I stayed from Friday til Sunday. I also stayed at D's place and Clerc Hall. Yes it was my first time. I just met a lot people, went sightseeing, walked around DC, chilled, clubbing.. made love with my beloved D! lol.. :D

MADE LOVE TO D???:shock: oh you just kidding..........I hope

that's great, i was planning to go there soon in may, but no i can't make it due to job i have. theres always next time.

my weekend wasn't so bad. been out pretty much all weekend played bingo, visiting families & relatives, out to eat, and visited a friend of mine.

What specific abt Jamaica? The atmopshere? or the weather? whatever it is.

anything you can tell me especially food and what did you do there, was there an interesting thing about Jamaica (what stood out to you) and what is the sign for Jamaica, how is the gender - are women and men equal, and how is the deaf people there (what is their life like) any info is appreciated!!! :D

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
anything you can tell me especially food and what did you do there, was there an interesting thing about Jamaica (what stood out to you) and what is the sign for Jamaica, how is the gender - are women and men equal, and how is the deaf people there (what is their life like) any info is appreciated!!! :D

I'll get back to you on that one tomorrow. Me sleep!

I love going to Gally. I know how to get there with my eyes closed now. LOL JK. Gally is 6 hours (no stopping, no traffic) away from me, so I don't mind going there once in a while. I haven't been since just before christmas break.

Hmm, i should visit Gally and surprise an old classmate of mine, maybe it'd scare her if I was there, cuz while we were kids in elementary school I'd beat her up :laugh2: We never got along since 1st grade, and probably still don't right now. :|

Been in WDC but never got to Gally...damn that bus!!! *Look at Prostock* Remember that? * Look at Allisonjoy* UR FAULT!!! *Laughing*

:eek: Gally?? :barf: not for me! i dont mind go out there for fun but... eeh, people around me, i dunno :dunno: i dont think its who i am over there... my life would be ruined :|

Glad to have you back on AD2, Strawberry. Sure glad that you enjoyed your trip. :thumb:

I'll get back to you on that one tomorrow. Me sleep!

Are you still sleeping??? By the way where are the pics of the trip???

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Been in WDC but never got to Gally...damn that bus!!! *Look at Prostock* Remember that? * Look at Allisonjoy* UR FAULT!!! *Laughing*
Yes, I remember. We were pissed, but not as much as the guy we were talking to.

Back