What's going on?

zookeeper4321

Reaction score
I haven't been here much lately so I'm not sure what the problem is but I see lots of people hurt and leaving. In the past this would happen sometimes, but I see several at once. I always liked it here because people were so accepting of each other. Can't we all just get along?

Hi :wave:

It would be nice to see everyone getting along but I think that unpossible, cause I know not everyone going to like each others but at least it would be really nice if we were to agree to disagree in a civil manners without putting anyone down in such a harsh way, but I don't think it's going to end cause I see too many, and it's sad they have to ruin someone's day just for the fun of it, some people take things quite personal when it comes to disagreeing, but it doesn't make it ok for the person to keep attacking them over and over wihtout looking at it from both sides, but it always have to be them being right all the time, well sorry to bust their bubbles there but it doesn't work that way, got to learn to let it go and move on by respecting them for how they see it...

Zoo. I have no idea. I just feel bad that people are going to walk away with those that have not had the opportunity to meet these people are going to miss out.

I figured it's best for me to stay out of it. I agree that sure maybe a certain level of "time out" is good but to leave....seems so sad.

i don't even know whats been going on.. whatever it is people should stop acting like asses and be nice. i don't want people leaving

^Angel^ said:
Hi :wave:

It would be nice to see everyone getting along but I think that unpossible, cause I know not everyone going to like each others but at least it would be really nice if we were to agree to disagree in a civil manners without putting anyone down in such a harsh way, but I don't think it's going to end cause I see too many, and it's sad they have to ruin someone's day just for the fun of it, some people take things quite personal when it comes to disagreeing, but it doesn't make it ok for the person to keep attacking them over and over wihtout looking at it from both sides, but it always have to be them being right all the time, well sorry to bust their bubbles there but it doesn't work that way, got to learn to let it go and move on by respecting them for how they see it...

I second that...

I don't know what's going on but...these deafies who enjoys bashing or attacking others...MEANS: They are bored, have nothing to do or say, immature, low education/mind, and their lives are miserable... ;)

My mother keeps reminding me that the deaf community who acts this way are bored and have nothing to do but :gossip: :gossip: that's all they do!

coloravalanche said:
I second that...

I don't know what's going on but...these deafies who enjoys bashing or attacking others...MEANS: They are bored, have nothing to do or say, immature, low education/mind, and their lives are miserable... ;)

My mother keeps reminding me that the deaf community who acts this way are bored and have nothing to do but :gossip: :gossip: that's all they do!

i agree with u on what you said.. jeez.. i too dont know whats going on but hope they will resolve the plms among themselves. sighs.

Back