What's going on!! Alldeaf?? Alex???

Update :laugh2:

Last night My friend paged me and want talk on the VP. I told him that Not now and will be calling him this week, but he is very demanded talking to me on a VP now! I went to down stair and turn VP on. He was so bewildered. He said WHAT THE HELL!! :shock: that how they got his name at Walt Disney! I said Huh? What? OOOooohhhh!! mbambmahahahaha!!!! :rofl: I told him, looked at his laptop and watched video at an end! He looked at his laptop until He didn't turn his head up to look at me but his eyes were rolled up to look at me. He clicked his remote to turn off the VP. He paged me that got him and felt so fool and LOL! :giggle:

:Owned:

That's a good one! Imagine if that was true! The publicity that AD would get would be HUGE!

Yea, I forgot to let you all know that Disney bought AllDeaf.com for 711 million dollars.

:laugh2:

I am shocked !! Those ladies are sleeping with Alex.
snow%20white%20fancy%20dress%20costume.jpg
660~Minnie-Mouse-Posters.jpg

I think that s fake. No Closed caption and no ASL

that is true , I'm guessing they are trying to attract deaf people to come too but than again is they do they must know how to sign laungage also ha duh commercial

That's a good one! Imagine if that was true! The publicity that AD would get would be HUGE!

All the same, shel, but at the same time, using the term "alldeaf" could be a copyright infringement.

Did anyone see a turkey leg going for $6.50? Yikes!! :shock: Glad I'm a vegetarian!

Back