Whats everyones favorite city?

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
Mine is baltimore!! Baltimore is famous for crabs! and the best sports in town are the orioles and the ravens. Baltimore has the babe ruth house muesum where babe ruth was born. And baltimore has the only world trade center left in america. Baltimore has ESPN Zone you can really rock n roll in this place. Baltimore has the maryland scince center and the B&O railroad mueseum. And dont forget harborplace! So whats everyone favorite city? and tell about it.
Baltimore.gif

BALTIMORE!

Chicago!

The food rocks! Field Muesum, Shedd Aquarium, and Wrigley Field are the first attractions people gotta visit while in Chicago

Berkeley, CA!
Berkeley's a pretty laid-back place where you want to relax and hang out. It has many shops, cafes and international restaurants near the university campus. My colleagues and I sometimes go out for lunch or have a coffee break in the cafe just across the street. It feels good see young people my age everywhere. Many people in Berkeley wear slack and hippie clothes..kind of cool to me. I would very much like to own an apartment and share it with berkeley students. Unfortunately, Berkeley housing is too expensive.

San Francisco and Berkeley (California)! Two liberal cities that have large percent of intelligent and free-thinking people. Multi-cultures, many different delicious restaurants, Golden Gate Bridge, many beautiful women (liberals wooooot!), Chinatown, Palace of Fine Arts, Squaresoft HQ, Financial district, Civic Center, Cliff House, Beach Blanket Babylon (BBB is the longest running, hit musical revue in theatre history), Napa & Sonoma Wine Country (California's world famous premium wine making region), Yosemite National Park (one of the most beautiful national parks in the world), Monterey & Carmel (breathtaking coastlines in the world), Muir Woods & Sausalito (beautiful nature area to visit), Painted Ladies, Pier 39, Berkeley Lab (Berkeley Lab scientists have been awarded a total of nine Nobel laureates, more than all of the other national laboratories combined), many many more...

Two districts in Berkeley & San Francisco have 5 days of party every week (Weds to Sunday) and tons of dance clubs... Every time I bring my friends to these places and they always want to stay there longer than they plan to. You will never run out of intelligent & open-minded women to date or dance with...

For video game freaks, there is one biggest place near University of California for people to play (very, very crowd place).

San Francisco:
San%20Francisco%20Night%20Lights%20(No.%2085-2)%20small.jpg

Golden_Gate_Bridge_at_Dawn_(No._266-28)_print_75_scan3.jpg

Sea_Lions_at_Rest_-_Pier_39_San_Francisco_(No._20-31)_small2.jpg

Famous Pier 39

Moonrise_over_the_Bay_Bridge_(No._260-6)_print_75_scan2.jpg

Berkeley:
SatherTowerView1.jpg

lbl-sf.full.gif

Last edited:
Twin Cities!!!! Mainlly St. Paul because it has everything such as pro sports teams, world's unsupporting dome at state capitol, best political system here, good mass transit that takes you to suburbs.

Its Atlanta or yet better, Hotlanta, Georgia! It has world's largest drive in diner, the Varsity.. Beware its very greasy! Underground mall, the best hooters ever, CNN, this one, i forget.. Atlanta has the USA's or the world's tallest hotel, good professional teams, of course u couldnt miss an Atlanta Falcons game without seein' VIck plays! And there's always the divison winners, the Atlanta Braves. Atlanta also has the world's busiest airport, the Hartsfield International Airport, Coca Cola headquarter is a fun place to visit as they let you taste international coca cola drinks. Oh yeah, It hosted the 1996 olympic, and superbowl and yet they will host a future superbowl once again soon. It's an historic city as well.. If you haven't visit Atlanta, I'd recommend u to do so. Cheers!

Attachments

• 56913204.jpg
    56913204.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 7
Well baltimore NBA team left to DC and the wizards suck! because of that jackass owner abe polen who cant get good players. We had Juwan Howard & chris webber he gave them both away! Now chris webber is a superstar of the sacremento kings.

Melbourne city in Australia is my absolute favourite city in Australia!

Why? Well, it's not too big nor too small, just perfect. Great shopping and it's the best place to shop in all of Australia, great cafes, restaurants. Close to everything like the beach, river, lake and schools etc etc. People here are very cosmoplitan and the city has a family friendly feeling compared to Sydney. Transport's easy to use here. Life's not too fast paced here. We host a lot of different sort of festivals. What's more? Hmm, well, it's plain great. The St Kilda Road has this wonderful green trees lining the streets on both sides and in between the roads which makes the place look green and pretty. That's all I could think of for now.

My favourite city is London.
It is huge city as you cannot complete to see whole of London for your two weeks holiday, it will take at least 2 months to see all.
Plenty of museums, resturants and lots of different pubs, the British loves to go out for a drink or a meal.
Plenty of historic places to visit some are spooky and interesting to see!

Tamara said:
My favourite city is London.
It is huge city as you cannot complete to see whole of London for your two weeks holiday, it will take at least 2 months to see all.
Plenty of museums, resturants and lots of different pubs, the British loves to go out for a drink or a meal.
Plenty of historic places to visit some are spooky and interesting to see!

I love London! I visited London a several years ago, you re right, a week in London re not enough, Am thinking about going back to England next summer :cheers:

ravensteve1961 said:
Well Twin Cities politics are very liberal kinda like baltimore is, :barf:

It depends on where party belongs... some area in subrubs are republican such as Edina, and here where I live is half democratic and half GOP but both St. Paul and Minneapolis are both liberal cities.

Best World city has to be rome. Those old buildings are at least over 400 years old. There monuments a good work of art. If you ever go to rome you have to think what was it like during caesars days.Not to mention theres real italian PIZZA there!

RavenSteve, Baltimore is a wonderful place and I try to go there whenever I can. I live not far to the south of Baltimore. As far as this area goes, Annapolis is one of my favorite places. Has that historic feel and still 'small town'. I frequently go there and always have a good time (needs more night clubs though ;) )

Back