Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is DVR under TIVO right??? Just same? I want to know make sure.

It's basically a cable box with a hard drive. You can pause, play, save movies that you recorded from the cable.

Well. I copied the movie of "Sweet nothing in ear" You know? It don't have a dvd. I had to record it. I suppose to make a copy the dvd for my family. My husband got pissed off at me for delete the record by accident. Oops! LoL

Hahaha, that sucks!

Hehehehehe....... Still don't know what to watch, hmm. maybe i watch charmed

It's basically a cable box with a hard drive. You can pause, play, save movies that you recorded from the cable.

Yeah I have one. My husband didn't let me pause when it's commercial. He thought it would be ruin the dvd. :roll: I don't like the commercial! I can test if it's working or not. I have SONY DVD.

Yeah I have one. My husband didn't let me pause when it's commercial. He thought it would be ruin the dvd. :roll: I don't like the commercial! I can test if it's working or not. I have SONY DVD.

You have TVio?

Good evening everybody in the house!
Off topic for min. Im frustrated here! How can I get my 13yrs old to read a novel before school starts? He's been soooo reluctant to read. As soon school starts on the 8th of Agust the teacher will give him a comprehension test. Im sooo! mad at him private schools here are so expensive and he waste time and my money! He knows spanish and I took the effort to teach him English and still. He's lazy need in put here BADLY

Off topic for min. Im frustrated here! How can I get my 13yrs old to read a novel before school starts? He's been soooo reluctant to read. As soon school starts on the 8th of Agust the teacher will give him a comprehension test. Im sooo! mad at him private schools here are so expensive and he waste time and my money! He knows spanish and I took the effort to teach him English and still. He's lazy need in put here BADLY

I understand your frustration. You'll need to find something that will motivate him to read it.

Does he find reading difficult? And what novel is it?

Have a family time where everyone sits together and reads. Like a party with snacks.

I'm SICK!!!!! I was laying down but it seems I do better when sitting up. :( I must have caught a bug. *shoo shoo bug!* I'm actually feeling better after eating my cookie bar and drinking some milk. I hope I don't throw up again. Eeek.

I understand your frustration. You'll need to find something that will motivate him to read it.

Does he find reading difficult? And what novel is it?
No he loves to read science fiction but this book is from his spanis class " La Casa De Bernalda ALBA" The house of Bernaldine its boreing but its a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back