Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love alot of snow almost every day since a week! A beautiful view I saw but sidekick camera doesn't show good details. It is not far from my home.

i paid bills today then shopping for few personal what we need then came home.. used vp few and cooking dinner now..

Ive just finished my Christmas cards and I know its entirely too late for one to get to its destination on time, damn procrastination I tell ya!

Anyway I had some really cool cards - but I didnt have enough to send one to everyone so I just did them randomly I hope no one feels like Im playing favorites which Im not, I just didnt count out correctly the amount of people I had on my list. But I did make sure everyone got a card!

Lord there's a reason why I hate this time of year---- Im broke, stressed and GRUMPY! :hyper: :lol: But come Christmas morning and everything is OK again. :)

I think i have a good day but was goofing alots :whistle: now dont mind me.. haha... well I woke up at 6 am.. i sung several christmas songs after drinking several coffee spiked with gingerbread diary creamer... go figures... heh... I went to town to get the glasses from eye dr and took it to TJ at his school. He was happy to be able to see again. I almost couldnt find him! found him at the very first in front.. duh me! hahaha...

Then in afternoon I went to pick up TJ from school but before that on the way there I heard Meow, Meow and i looked around then saw OREO in the back seat of my car! I laughed!!!! I didnt know he got in the car with me! hahahaha! on way back- he purred on my shoulder and watching the traffic coming but could see his big eyes! hehe.. pooor thing...

let TJ cook the omelet for dinner..yes he cut onions, ham, potatoes and cheese all by himself but with a bit of help of how to cut it.. hmm it was delicious! too bad you all didnt tried his cooking! YUMMMMY.... He said he want to be a chef! :fingersx:

we played with angel from hell... you'd probably thought what the heck am i talking about?? yes we have a kitty name Angel from Hell.. well she attacked everything that moved.. attacked me, mom and everyone everytime we walk by .. even dogs and other cats.. she is very aggressive.

when its time for dinner.. she would run and eat.. would let no one to eat with her. she attacked biscuits and chico! clawed his head many times! poor things! i touched her and she clawed into my thumb and i couldnt get it to let go of my thumb! she even bite my boobs! :eek3: it hurts!!! shit! lol! i tried to pick her up so biscuits could eat.. she just put her paws into the dish and hold onto like hell.. wouldnt let go of the damn thing! we all laughed!!!

I never have seen a kitty that aggressive.. I dont undy.. all of the cats i used to have over the years.. shes the WORST one.. my mom said maybe its due to inbreed breeding?? I told her I have no idea....

so wonder if any of you have an idea why?? she was abandoned by her mom at age of 3 weeks and she was good kitty at first before i left to go on vacation then come back she changed!!! dang!..

or i think due to the facts my mom have 5 dogs and 5 dogs fight alots so just for the fun of it to annoy them?? lol.. i dont know... haha.. shes a pure FREAKY kitty! :twisted:

now dixie you jinx that one! :dance2: ........ hhehehe.. :giggle:

Yup reminds me of that visualization of a cat going ape shit all over your leg, :rofl:

Dammit I need to stop saying these visions out loud they keep coming true! :lol:

The exams I done; well I passed it all. As for the course: unofficial online transcript in college shows pass for all papers. *whew* no need to redo any of the papers next year. A official transcript will be in the snail mail probably next week.

Right now less than a day to go as flying out tomorrow to Australia. :eek3: for their hot summer!

The exams I done; well I passed it all. As for the course: unofficial online transcript in college shows pass for all papers. *whew* no need to redo any of the papers next year. A official transcript will be in the snail mail probably next week.

Right now less than a day to go as flying out tomorrow to Australia. :eek3: for their hot summer!

SG congrats! you passed your classes. Have a safe trip to Austrilia do enjoy their hot summer and surf! surf! surf! heehee

SG congrats! you passed your classes. Have a safe trip to Austrilia do enjoy their hot summer and surf! surf! surf! heehee

Thanks Ocean :) yes looking forward for the surfing hah, but their hot summer hmm not looking forward. Thanks will have a safe trip for sure.

Hey SG! Have a safe trip over to Aust! :D

Well, this weekend, we are getting thunderstorms with some rains and all this week gonna be mild to warm. So it won't be too hot for you just yet. Jan-Feb should have some really hot weather. Hope you will pack plenty of cool summer clothes. :)

Here we are getting thunderstorms then later today it is supposed to snow - I hope it all lets loose and we get snowed in for a day or two, lol. I was going to go to the Christmas play tonight but I may call Tim later and ask if he's still going to have it due to the weather.

my best friend and i are going to Chatt, tenn at noon so see my friends and go xmas party at church.. smiles..

Yup reminds me of that visualization of a cat going ape shit all over your leg, :rofl:

Dammit I need to stop saying these visions out loud they keep coming true! :lol:

LOL yeah... u sure did! i told that to my mom and she laughed!!! heh...

its real cold here.. raining... but not see snow yet..... grrr..

no snow yet girlie, but Maddie keeps looking out the window hoping she'll see a flake. The fog here has made visibility nearly zilch. Ah such a typical Arkansas winter day eh?

I just looked at the weather radar - not a thing, other than some snow flurries in the Fayetteville area and some mixed stuff around Siloam Springs. The rest of it rain, and BTW we're under a flood warning, woohoo (sarcastically) I live on a side of a mountain so Im not worried about having to swim, lol.

no snow yet girlie, but Maddie keeps looking out the window hoping she'll see a flake. The fog here has made visibility nearly zilch. Ah such a typical Arkansas winter day eh?

yeah no snow yet.. tj is disappointed.. haha.. poor kid.. hehe.. yep so typical of Arkansas weather in winter time! foggy, cold and wet.. grrrr..

I just looked at the weather radar - not a thing, other than some snow flurries in the Fayetteville area and some mixed stuff around Siloam Springs. The rest of it rain, and BTW we're under a flood warning, woohoo (sarcastically) I live on a side of a mountain so Im not worried about having to swim, lol.

really i didnt checked the radar.. ha.. sound like it did really rained hard there eh? i live on mountain too.. but water do come to us .. grrrr.. never liked that! ha!

We are expecting BLIZZARD!! UGH! I ain't looking forward to it but what can I do?! LOL! I wish I can control the weather! :lol:

I think it's funny how we look at snow. I remember when I was a kid, I loved snow! I always got excited and quickly got coat on and etc and can go out there and play for hours! Now when I see snow, it's the opposite! :pissed:

Go figure!

I want a new computer for Christmas :fingersx:

So do I! I would love to have a nice laptop. :D

I got back from the coast yesterday after a overnight camping stay, unfortunately - thunderstorm has came to us and poured so much rain. And my two tents was dreched with water!! :eek3: Had to pitch ut up in the garage to dry them off - they are looking good now :)

In other hands.... you all know that I am a guy, I went to the coast with friends of mine. The are all lovely girls. BUT if you think there is something going on, but no, nothing happened. Unfortunately - I had too much in my mind, I went for a walk myself on the beach, you know I have someone in that group, I like and I don't know what I could say. I spoke to Libby, who is just a friend of mine, she said that I should talk to her. I was wondering, should I? But I had to re-think again, I need more time first. I only know the girl I like, for about 4 - 6 months already. Not sure what I would say....

i got hurt my back this morning, so i cooked breakfast pancakes and sausages for my hubby and me.. so he went work today til later he pgr me, that he dont feel good and feel weak so i told him to tell boss so he came home, he has fever and has flu tummy.. so he sleep since 645pm.. yike.. so i put vicki rub chest, gave him vicki liquid cold/ flu so see if he better tmw morning.. i will wake him up at 12pm for other med.. smiles..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back