Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound like FUN!! :)

so CUTE, she immed me on sn and asked me abt swiming beach, i told her that wait and see cuz of depend on somewhere open for swimming.. hehe

Your God Daughter is so cute! I am sure she'll enjoy with you, no matter where you guys are going...you'll both still have fun together!

so CUTE, she immed me on sn and asked me abt swiming beach, i told her that wait and see cuz of depend on somewhere open for swimming.. hehe

WHOO!!

th_88574bb02454a65.gif

th_70618e3a5f8af1d.gif

Yep it's TIFG yayay !! But trw nite i m ready go to deaf club having blast time party! :dance:

YEP! can't waitttt cuz i haven't go out for long timmee so it's abt time im nite off trw so i can zoom to deaf club having parrttyyyyyyyyyy :D after an appt for my hair trw afternoon :-X

ooo try find a sexii man for u??

I ate breakfast with mom and spend time with her today. Sunshine outside feels like summer got to wear my new pink flip flops.

Let you know that I will not be on much for a while. I am so sad at this moment! So TTYL!

Pah 'bout the time.. Hell boring my day! (chuckles)
I used to be around busy bee.. *snap my finger, wow, wha...a... boring today*

i am still around... i have been busy.. dang... i m hoping to rest a bit this week.. i got allergies that i am fighting.. grrr... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back