Whatever happened to....?

AD has a whole bunch of new people since I lasted posted on a regular basis, but many of the people I enjoyed having around seem to be long gone. Nancy, AJ, Katzie, CookieMonster, flyfishfemme, and..... *ahem* HER. I haven't seen posts by any of these people in the longest time. What the heck happened?! :pissed:
I suspect the person you are speaking of has returned. Just take a look at this thread. :o

ah she is still around.. i thoguht she s gone.. but i guess not..

Whatever happened to Banjo?

He went into the lucrative business of nursing home renovation and retired into a small igloo farm somewhere in Northern Canada.

As for her, I'm reporting the bitch. I have no doubt that is her and she has created another new screenname.

People come and go.

If you know someone who was here but left, tell them to return.

I'm sure that many of these people have their reasons for coming and leaving.

I'm still here. ;)

I move from forum to forum. Usually something new grab my attention and I spend some time there. That's part of my personality, I can't stay interested in one area for too long. One day I will probably get bored with this forum (no offense to you guys XD) and find new forum to explore.

Who is this HER?????? I know theres an unwritten rule that her name not be mentioned but the more you discuss this HER the more curious I get.

If nothing else can you direct me to some threads that might fill me in as to why this HER is banned and not ever mentioned by name????

WTF who is her

if the HER is not here i bet she had a life to do do you have any problems with people who are have life ???

Yea, whatever happened to that Kevbo? He dissed me.

I move from forum to forum. Usually something new grab my attention and I spend some time there. That's part of my personality, I can't stay interested in one area for too long. One day I will probably get bored with this forum (no offense to you guys XD) and find new forum to explore.

Silentwolfdog,

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, unless you went by another name. I noted you're in Minneapolis and an artist. If you need a model to draw or someone you know does, I am one and am right up the road from you in Moorhead. I am in the Twin Cities regularly, so I'm sure we can hook something up fairly easily. My rates are negotiable and reasonable.

GalaxyAngel is still around. Give her time because she is busy with her family during summertime.

Back